Captain Jack Harkness

"Jack" Rose called out wondering into yours and Jack's shared apartment

"Crap" you mumbled pulling your lips away from Jack.

"What ?" He asked then he heard Rose call out again.

"Jack Harkness get your ass out here now" Rose shouted.

"Where the hell are my clothes ?" You asked him grabbing your shirt.

"Calm down" Jack said rolling his eyes.

"Your not the one who's going to be road kill if my sister finds us sleeping together" you said frantically.

"True" he chuckles smiling softly.

You picked your shirt up to find it torn "Really" you asked as he shrugged.

Rose pushed the door open and screamed at the site ahead of her.

"What the hell get some clothes on ?" Rose shouted slamming the door shut.

You put your trousers on and borrowed one of Jack's shirts.

"Aren't you going to put a shirt on" you questioned with a cocked eyebrow.

"Your wearing it" he laughed helping you off the bed and pulling you out the door by your hand.

"Y/N why didn't you tell me" Rose quizzed you.

You looked down as Rose tilted your head up.

Jack was stood infront of you both with a smile on his face. 

You smiled back and took his hand as Rose stared holes into his forehead.

"Sis me and Jack have been together for a few months I just didn't get the chance to tell you" you confide in her.

"It's okay" she responded.

"But" you asked, wondering if she wanted something.

"No buts just next time tell me please" Rose smiled exiting Jack's apartment.

"See that wasn't so bad" he smirking wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"There is something wrong with my sister there is always a but of some description" you said with furrowed eyebrows.

He chuckles and sits you down on the couch with a soft smile.

"Let's watch a movie" Jack suggested simply.

You laid your head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around you protectively.

That night you fell fast asleep in your boyfriends arms on the couch.