Carol Danvers

"Y/N call your mum

"Y/N call your mum. As much as I hate to say it, we need Romanoffs help" Tony turned his attention to you.

"Siri call mommy" You tell the device that's set up to the speakers.

"There appear to be two contacts under that name Miss Romanoff. Which one would you like me to call ?" Siri replies to your request.

"For Godsake Siri, call mommy" You repeated although you knew that you could accidentally end up calling the wrong person.

"Calling mommy on speaker" Siri starts to call someone.

"Hey babe. Why did you call me ? You know that I'm still finishing up with a mission" Carol answers the phone.

"Oh fuck" You cuss and awkwardly sit down in one of the office chairs.

"First of all, watch you language and is that Carol ?" Steve raises an eyebrow at you.

"Y/N, is everything okay ?" She enquires from her end of the line.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm gonna have to call you back" You end the call and bite your lip.

"I didn't know that Carol had a mommy kink" Sam teases playfully.

"Me either, until I accidentally called her it last night" You shrugged as Sam scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Your not half as innocent as your mum thinks you are" Bucky chuckles as you shake your head.

"Who said that my mum thought I was innocent ?" You looked over at him with a mischievous smirk.

"I'll call Romanoff, tell her that we need her ... I recommend that you go and call your girlfriend back" Steve pulls out his phone before leaving the room.

"Have fun you kinky ass motherfucker" Sam waved to you as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Language !" Steve shouts at Sam from outside.

"Yeah, Sam. Watch your language" You walk out of the room as Tony shakes his head fondly.

"I work with a bunch of children" Tony mumbled to himself before going back into his lab.

You walked down the hall, stopping at the face recognition scanner outside of your door.

The scanner recognised your face and the doors slide open.

You locked the door with the keypad that was inside of your room.

Stark had equipped all of the Avengers rooms with a high level security system.

"Good afternoon Miss Romanoff" Jarvis greeted you.

"Good afternoon Jarvis. Could you call Miss Danvers for me ?" You sit down on the edge of your bed.

"Calling Carol Danvers" Jarvis calls her and a hologram of Carol appears infront of you.

"Hey. Why did you call me earlier ? Is something wrong ?" Carol bombards you with questions.

"No, no, everything's fine. But I may or may not have just outed us to the team" You admit to her.

"How did you manage to do that ?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"They wanted me to call my mom so I told Siri to call mommy. And I forgot that I have your number saved under mommy" You explained to her as she shook her head with a smile in her face.

"Atleast they know now and we don't have to sneak around anymore" Carol shrugs.

"I'm kinda hoping that Steve doesn't tell my mum, she'd literally kill both of us" You bite you lip.

"I threatened to tell Nat about him being whipped for Bucky if he ever told her about our relationship. So, I think that our secrets safe with him" Carol smiles at you.

"Have you managed to finish up with your mission yet ? This whole ordeal has me horny as hell" You chuckled making her smile at you brightly.

"I'm not quite done yet" Carol glances over at the control panel.

"Can't you just tell Maria to finish the mission off" You pout at her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Okay, fine, just put that weapon away" Carol caves as soon as she sees you pout.

"Your whipped for me" You teased her as she shook her head defensively.

"Am not" Carol argues as Maria nods from behind her.

"Yes you are. You'd do anything for her, all she has to do is pout at you and then your under her spell" Maria agrees with you.

"See ? Even Maria agrees with me" You point to Maria as Carol shakes her head in playful annoyance.

"If you don't stop teasing me, I'll make sure that you don't get any sex tonight" Carol threatens you.

"Fine, I'll stop ... See you when you get back. Love you" You smiled at her.

"Love you too" She ended the call on her end of the line and you did the same.