Regina Mills

You and David, your brother, have been travelling for many day's to try and find your missing wife

Regina had gone missing a week ago and when you found out, five days later, you rushed out on horseback.

David choose to come after you and he's vowed to stand by your side until you've found her.

"Are you sure she's out here ?" He pulled out his swords, ready to kill any possible predators.

"She has to be, David. I can't find Gina in Storybrooke. She has got to be here" You explained to your brother.

"You take the left, I will take the right. If we split up perhaps we will find Regina" David suggested.

"Meet back here in a hour, if you cannot find her" You take your family ring from your finger and drop it onto the ground.

"We'll use the rings as a sort of guidance marker" David took off his own ring and sped into the forest.

You went the other way and that's when you instantly heard cries for help.

"Someone, help !" You heard a unknown male voice.

"Gina ?!" You called out, hoping that this man had found your wife.

"Help !" The man shouts louder when he heard your voice.

You pulled on the horses reigns and race into the woods.

After half an hour, you find her but shes severly injured.

"What happened ?" You dismounts from the horse and turn to the man.

"Hades ... Took her heart, I don't actually know if he's already destroyed it or not" The man replied.

"Okay. I'm going to need you to shout for my brother. He will take you home" You informed the man.

"I can't leave her" The man put's his bow down on the ground.

"You can and you will - If you don't want my wife to die" You cocked one eyebrow at him.

"I'm Robin by the way, Robin Hood" This information made you bite your lip.

Robin then disappeared from view, on a quest to find David.

You crouch down besides Regina, taking the sword sheathe from your belt.

"Hey baby" Her voice was weak from all that she had endured.

"Nope, don't talk" You propped her body up partially using your body.

"Hades..." She started but you cut her off before she could finish.

"Took your heart. I know that Robin told me" You explained to her.