Ryan Clarke

This Stelena scene's beautiful so I thought it'd perfectly match Clarke and Y/N

"Can I have this dance Miss Mikaelson ?" Clarke holds out his hand to you.

It is the evening of the Salvatore school's prom, you originally came to this school to destroy the prom, but Clarke might be able to prevent your plans.

"Sure, Mr Clarke" You allows him to lead you onto the dancefloor.

You place both of your hand around his neck as loosely as possible.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and the two of you swayed to the music.

"You think this is my cry for help ? I'd be happy to show you and my sister what a real cry for help's" You danced with him but your eyes landed on your sister.

"Hope doesnt even care about you ... Not anymore" Clarke spins you around, then he pulls you back into him.

"Good - What about the meddling supers squad ?" You rolled your eyes.

Ryan was trying to get you to turn's your humanity on but it wasn't going to work.

"Landon's dead. Josie's left town. Lizzie's a vampire. Hope's an fully active tribrid. Kaleb and MG are on a murder spree. I'd think all that'd be good for you" Clarke's explanation made a smile creep on your face.

"Most of that was me. Oops" You rested a hand on his chest.

"I didn't know just how creative you can be. It's chilling" Ryan caresses your face.

You grabbed his hand, breaking it in one swift motion.

"So ... this. Us ? You feel nothing towards me ?" He cradled his broken hand.

You sighed before you use your magic to fix his broken hand.

You're Hopes sister, a tribrid exactly like your younger sister.

"I feel nothing toward's you. If anything, I hate you" You repeated his wording.

"Y/N, I don't believe you" Ryan rested his hand slightly higher on your waist.

"I don't care. You don't believe me, that's your choice" You groan in annoyance.

"So, you don't remember ... What it used to feel like when we'd dance ? When my hands touched your waist" He described your first dance with him.

"No, none of it" You shrugged as he leant closer to you.

The smell of Ryan's blood is intoxicating, it would not be long till you ripped open her throat and sucked him dry.

Your face began to slowly transform just because you'd smelt his blood.

"Hmm" Clarke hummed, pulling away to give you some space.

"Back off, Ryan" You spin before leaning your body against his slightly.

"When our fingers would touch" Clarkes fingers interwined with yours.

"Nothing. Keep trying though, it's funny" You danced to the beat of the music.

"Does your beating heart really refuse to remember ?" Ryan continues, youve had enough of this.

"What heart Clarke ?" You stepped away from him.

"The one inside of your chest" Ryans ran his finger up your chest.

"You're lucky that I didn't rip open yours throat" You walked away from him.