Caitlin Snow

A/N : Your Barry

A/N : Your Barry.

"I don't feel too good. Could you take me home ?" Caitlin stumbles back into the bar.

"Sure, yeah. Just hold onto me as tight as you can" You picked her up bridal style.

Caitlin wrapped her arms tightly around your neck and you use your super speed  to take your outside.

When your outside the building Caitlin bends over, throwing up onto the street.

"You okay ? Do you think that you can let me speed you home ?" You held her hair back for her, using your other hand to rub her back.

"I'll be fine. I just need to get home and lay down" Caitlin assured you.

You nod using your super speed to take her home.

The two of you arrived at her apartment complex a few minutes later.

"Are we still running ?" Caitlin mumbled as you wrapped your arm around her to steady her.

"No, we are here" You assured her in a soft tone.

"I guess, vodka and super speed aren't a good combination" Caitlin groans.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed, it's late" You chuckled, opening the door for her.

"So are you gonna call her ?" She starts to take off her shoes.

"Call who, Caity ?" You questioned her and turned on the bedroom light.

"That girl. You know, the one who gave you her number" Caitlin reminds you.

"I haven't really thought about it, I've only known this girl for an hour" You shrugged.

"Yeah you have thought about it but I know you. You won't call her. You'll let her slip through your fingers. Because you think that you don't deserve to be happy" She starts to take off her dress.

You turn away, using your right hand to shield your face.

"But what you don't realize is that you need a little saving too" She rambles on as she struggles with her dress.

"Little help please" Cailtin asks for your help.

"Yeah, okay" You use your speed to take off her dress and change her into some pyjamas.

"There you go again. You saved me from that evil dress" Caitlin slurs, stumbling slightly.

"Okay, your really drunk. Get into bed" You smile at her, shaking your head.

"Did you sneak a peek at my goods ?" She lays down on the bed and you tuck her in.

"I wouldn't be much of a superhero if I did" You chuckled as Caitlin gets into a comfortable position.

"Yeah, but it's okay to peek every once in a while. You deserve an occasional peek for the good stuff that you do" She leant her head back against the pillows.

"Drink lots of water. You need to get all of the alcohol out of your system before you come back to the lab" You informed her.

"Thank you for tonight. You really are a superhero" Cailtin mumbled sleepily.

"Anytime" You got up from your current crouching position, starting to leave the room.

"Hey, Y/N. Will you stay with me until I fall asleep ?" She asked you with a pout on her face.

"Sure, yeah, of course" You sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Cuddle me please" Caitlin pats the spot on the bed beside her.

"Okay. I'll stay with you tonight" You got in bed, wrapping your arm around her waist.

"Goodnight Caity" You started to drift of to sleep, getting a mumble in reply.