Sylvie Laufeydottir

"Madame, someone is here to see you" A armed guard enters the office

"Who would that person be ?" She asked as the guard shrugged in response.

"She said that her names Y/N Bishop" He shrugged, leaving the room.

You enters the room, hands behind your back.

"Hello" The sound a female voice caught you off guard.

"And your not Mr Laufeyson" You notice when you looked into her eyes.

"I'm not. Unfortunately, he was forced to take time off because of injury" She tells you.

"Tell Loki I'll want to speak to him when he returns" You sit yourself down across from her.

"My names Sylvie by the way" She hold's her hand out for you to shake.

"I am Y/N" You shake her hand as she sat down once more.

"... A gorgeous name for a very beautiful person" Syvlie compliments.

Your phone buzzed inside of your jacket pocket.

"My apologies. I've been busy at work all day, I should be getting going now" Your apology made her shake her head.

"Dont apologise. Ill see you around love" She winks as you walk out of the room.

"Wait, did Sylvie just flirt with me ?" You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yeah, I did" She walked past you on her way down the hall.

Twelve years later ...

"If you die and I live. Id have nothing, its different for you. Your little sister need's you. You have to lives" Syvlie stabbed an incoming attacker.

"What ? No, there's always another way" You reason with your wife of six years.

"For them, you really needed to survive" She took your hand in hers.

"What about you ?" You pulled her close to your body.

"Nobody actually needs me" She throw's her dagger at an attacker.

"I do, honey. Think about it before doing something you'll regret - I need you" You argued, tears in your eyes.

"And I need you so Im not going to allow you to die" Syvlie pressed her lip against yours.

You kissed her, wrapping both your arm around her waist.

"I am sorry" You apologised, jumping off of the cliff and straight into enemy fire.

"Y/N no !" Syvlie screamed but it was too late for her to stop it.

"I love you" You shout's to your wife and start shooting down enemies.

"I love you too Y/N" She called back, just as a bullet entered your forehead.