Abigail Bellweather

"Welcome to Beltane, Bellweather's" You greeted the unit

"It is a pleasure to be invited, Liuetenant Alder" Raelle smiled at you.

"Call me Y/N. We're all friend here" Your hand shook Raelles.

You're General Alders daughter so it was common sense that you would've joined the army at a young age (10 to be exact).

You'd passed basic and any soldier work by the time you were 15, which had lead Alder to make you a Liuetenant at 16.

There wasn't much of a massive age gap, when you and Abigail first met.

She is in her first year of basic and you'd only become a Liuetenant a year ago.

You are both 17 but have the completely opposite positions in the army.

The unit had decided to go ahead, which left you and Abigail alone.

"Hello my love" You kissed her cheeks in greeting.

"Y/N, we're at the Beltane festival" She is trying to stop herself from blushing.

"And, Bellweather ?" You wrap your arm around her waist and she is reaching up to wrap her around your neck.

"My parent and my family are here. And my mum doesn't approve of us" Abigails hand played with your baby hairs.

"That means what, Abi ?" You trail kisses down her neck.

"We can't get caught. She will throw you out of a window or worse" She reasons.

You glanced upwards at the window's of the building.

"What are you doing ?" Abigails calming voice brought you back to earth.

"Seeing if it's worth getting caught !" The teasing in your voice makes her laugh.

"Y/N, I am being serious" She pulled you into a soft and tender kiss.

"And so was I" You replied, after her lip's had become unattached from yours.

"Y/N Y/M/N Alder ! If you died, I actually don't know what to do without you" She slapped your shoulder.

"Took you long enough to admit it" Your smile made a smile appear on her face.

"I love you, asshole" She's pressing those perfect lips back against yours.

"I love you, witch bitch" You rested your forehead back against hers.