Yelena Belova

"Yelena, what the hell are you doing ?" You call out to her

"What does it look like I'm doing ? I'm saving your ass" Yelena attaches her two batons together.

"No, no, you are not sacrificing yourself. You're gonna get down here and we're going to find another way" You shoot an attacking Hydra agent.

"I'm truly sorry for putting you through this. This has been fun" Yelena stabs the batons into the roaring engine.

Her body is catapulted into the air from the force of the explosion.

Without thinking, you jump off the edge of the platform.

Falling with unique precision until you caught up to Yelena's unconscious form.

You grabbed her in mid air, using your parachute to soften the inevitable force of impact.

"What are you doing ?" Yelena muttered when she opened her eyes.

"I'm saving your ass, I seem to be doing that alot lately" You reply causing her to chuckle softly.

Yelena's feet hit the ground, hard and that's when you heard it, the sickening crunch of her leg breaking.

You rolled upon impact, ensuring that your body wasn't wounded when you landed.

You took off your parachute, rushing to Yelena's side.

"Couldn't just let me fall, huh ?" Yelena struggles to stand up and she ends up failing miserably.

"On the rare occasion that one of us goes down, we both go down together" You wrapped your arm around her waist to steady here.

"I shouldn't have put your through that. You were right, there had to have been another way ..." Yelena is cut off by you resting your forehead against hers.

"And by the time we figured out what that other way was, it would have been too late" You point out to her.

"Are you saying that I actually did the right thing ?" Yelena raises an eyebrow at you.

"I guess that I'm agreeing with you but remember this exact moment. Because I'm never going to admit that your right ever again" You smiled at her.

"Don't worry, you agreeing with me is a once in a lifetime memory" Yelena hugs you with a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Yeah, that it is" You saw the helicopter out of the corner of your eye.

"Yelena ?! Natasha ?! Y/N ?! Alexei ?!" Melina shouted across the battlefield.

"Melina, Yelena's with me. We're over here" You called out to her.

"Oh thank God. All I could think about was that something terrible might have happened to my girls" Melina wrapped her arms around Yelena.

"She's safe but I think she might have broken her leg" You explained to her.

"Thank you Y/N" Melina thanked you as she took Yelena over to the helicopter.

"Let's go" Natasha called out to you and gestured to another copter.

"Coming" You climb inside and Natasha smiled at you.

"I'll make sure that you are able to get back to her" She assures you.

"I know" You nodded, buckling yourself in.