Stiles Stilinski

"What type of supernatural are you Stiles ? Werewolf

"What type of supernatural are you Stiles ? Werewolf. Banshee. Chimera" Your mother turns her attention to your boyfriend.

"Abominable snowman but it's a winter thing" Stiles starts to joke around. 

"Really ?" Your father chuckled as you smiled at your dork of a boyfriend.

"Actually, he's a psychic" You explained to your parents.

"A psychic, I haven't seen one of those in a while" Your father comments.

"It's a fairly uncommon species in Beacon Hills" Stiles continued to eat his meal.

"Indeed ... Honey, how long have you and Stike been together ?" Your mother changes the subject.

"A little over two years now. I met him on my first day at the local highschool, he introduced me to the pack" You smiled at the memory.

"I need to get to work and your mother is coming in to observe my surgery. Are either of you interested in coming ?" Your father pushed his chair away from the table.

"It's probably best that I stay home. Derek said that he'd help me figure out who my anchor is" You started to collect the dishes.

"That is one of the most important standards, in order for you to become a true alpha" Your mother comments.

Your parents get ready to leave, both grabbing their wallets and your father grabbing his car keys.

"Thanks for the meal Mr and Mrs Y/L/N" Stiles thanks them.

"Thanks for the meal. Me and Stiles will clean up" You waved them off as they both got into your dads car.

"Seriously ? Abominable snowman" You doubled over with laughter.

"I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. Sarcasm and humour are my only defences" Stiles shakes his head at you.

"Stiles, you have an entire werewolf pack that would put their lives on the line for you" You remind him.

"The thing that makes me Stiles Stilinski is my unmatchable sarcasm" He winks at you.

"Okay dork. Let's just do these dishes. They aren't gonna wash themselves" You throw the tea towel to Stiles, who effortlessly catches it.