Spike

"Oh, someone put a stake in me !" Spike groaned in annoyance as Xander and Anya started making out infront of him

"That could be arranged" You grabbed Spike's cup of blood out of the microwave.

You checked the temperature, gagging when you had to stir the thick liquid around the coffee mug.

"Could you atleast make them stop ?" Spike scratched his wrist from the rope burns that they were giving him.

"Could you and Xander please keep the making out to a minimum ? I already feel nauseous from having to make Spike's blood for him" You grimaced when you picked up the warm cup.

"Actually, I think I left one of Giles' books under my bed ... You have fun babysitting Captain Peroxide" Xander and Anya rushed out of Giles' place.

"Traitors" You muttered under your breathe, reluctantly taking the cup of blood over to Spike.

"Bloody hell women your cutting of my circulation" Spike huffed as you tightened his restraints.

"You don't have any circulation" You held the cup, allowing Spike to drink the blood through a metal straw.

"Well, it pinches" Spike starts to drink the thick red liquid through his straw.

"If your not planning on wearing this blood I recommend that you shut your mouth" You threatened, pulling the straw out of Spike's mouth.

"Give me that blood back. I still have Buffy taste in my mouth" Spike grabs your wrist, gesturing to the cup.

"Your a pig Spike" You gagged before giving the straw back to Spike.

"I'm not giving you guys any important information until the Slayer gets here" Spike started to obnoxiously slur the contents of the cup.

"Y/N, you can go if you wish. Buffy is on her way and she'll find a way to make him talk" Giles drank from his cup of tea.

"I'm gonna go on patrol. Since Buffy's gonna be preoccupied for the rest of the night" You hand the empty mug to Giles.

"Be careful" Giles warns as you grabbed your jacket from the coat rack.

"I'm always careful" You check that you have your stake.

Giles looks through a stack of history books, handing you a crumpled piece of paper.

"This is a list of vampires that should be reanimated tonight" Giles gestured to the list of 5 names.

"Don't go getting yourself killed. That's my job" Spike licks the blood from his lips.

You rolled your eyes, quickly heading out the front door.