John Constantine

"You do know that stalking is illegal, I'd have you arrested if you weren't one of my favourite witches" You address John

"For the last time, Morningstar. I'm not a witch but I am a warlock" John takes the cigarette from his mouth.

"What are you doing here, John ? You're  a little far from the world that you seem to have taken a liking to" You snatch the cigarette from his hands.

"I'm looking for a soul, one that I believe you've been assigned" John pulls out his lighter and selected a cigarette from his pocket.

"Come on, Johnny. I need alot more than that" You declined Lucifers call.

"Your a pain in the ass" John takes some paper out of his pocket.

"A picture doesn't help either. You know how this works, I need this man's name" You hold the image in your hands.

"Can't you look at the picture and figure it out ?" John snaps impatiently.

"I'm not a demon version of human face recognition software" You retort.

"Fine ... His name is Oliver Queen" John informs you.

"Oliver Queen, vigilante from Star City if I recall correctly ?" You question him.

"So where is he ?" He urges you to finish your sentence.

"You're on the wrong side of hell, he was assigned to both myself and Lucifer. We have a shared place between the sector" You inform him.

"And that place is ?" He looked into your eyes.

"Inbetween the parts of hell" Your voice sounded teasing.

You vanished into thin air, making John sigh in defeat.

"Never trust a Morningstar" John took a mental note for himself.