Mon-El

You slowly began to wake up, instantly regretted opening your eyes

The light shining through the window made you realize just how much you'd had to drink last night.

Because you woke up and were quickly met with a pounding headache.

The memories of last night flooding your mind.

"Morning" Mon-El entered the bedroom with a cheery smile on his face.

"Morning. Do we have any painkillers ?" You sat up, leaning your back against the headboard.

"I think so. Why ?" Mon-El disappeared into the bathroom.

"Because I have a hang over" You informed him.

"We've got some aspirin" He comes out of the bathroom, placing them on the bedside table.

"Could you get me some water ?" You read the instruction on the back of the aspirin box.

"Sure but I have a question" Mon-El sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Ask away" You looked up at him, opening the box of aspirin.

"What's a hang over ?" Mon-El enquired, buttoning up the top buttons of his shirt.

"It's where a human drinks too much alcohol and wakes up with a pounding headache the next morning" You explained to him.

He nodded. Happy with your answer, he disappeared into the hall and headed downstairs to get you some water.

Mon-El reentered the room with the bottle of water a couple of minutes later.

You smiled at him, taking the cap off and throwing the tablets in your mouth, taking a quick drink of water to help you swallow the aspirin.

"Any better" He rubbed your back.

"It doesn't work straight away Mon-El" You chuckled, a smile appearing on his face.

"What ?" You put your hand over his as he cupped your cheek.

"You look beautiful" Mon-El compliments, a bright smile gracing his lips.

"You look perfect babe. As always" You hooked your hand around his neck, bringing him closer to you so that you could kiss him. 

He put his hand on your chest, a teasing smirk on his face.

"I'm not kissing you until you clean your teeth" Mon-El teases playfully.

"Shut up" You pushed his shoulder before making your way into the bathroom.

You place the aspirin back in the cupboard and go about doing your morning routine.

When your done, you put on some of your favourite clothes and walk back into the bedroom.

"Feeling any better ?" Mon-El's mouth falls open slightly when he sees what your wearing.

"Yeah, a bit ... I don't really think that Cat would appreciate me being off work" You pulled him in for a morning kiss.

Before being interrupted by the sound of your phone buzzing, reminding you that it was time to get to work.

"Why do I happen to have a hang over when I've got work ?" You groaned, lazily grabbing your phone.

Mon-El rests his head on your shoulder as you read through your emails.

"Probably because your the best reporter in National City" Mon-El  compliments.

You hummed as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"As comfortable as I am right now, I really need to get to work" You stood up from the bed, grabbing some shoes from your wardrobe.

"I'll see you tonight. I've got something spectacular planned for date night" Mon-El kissed your cheek, unlocking the front door for you.

"Can't wait ... I should be home for about five, we're closing up early today" You grabbed your car keys.

"Have a good day" Mon-El smiled at you as you opened your car door.

"I will, love you" You placed your bag on the passenger seat.

"Love you too" Mon-El replies as he watches you get into your car.

You drove off, on your way to the Catco headquarters.