Cheryl Blossom

"Hey Cher

"Hey Cher. Long time, no see" You greets the red head.

"Y/N is that you ?" Cheryl keeps her back turned to where she heard your voice.

"It's me love" You gently wrap your arms around her waist.

"But Blackhood ... he killed you" Cheryl's tone indicated that she was uncertain.

Cheryl feared that if she turned around, you wouldn't be there.

She feared that she's dreaming and your still dead afterall.

"I'm sorry about that. I need to get out of here. Go see the world" You apologised.

"You faked your death. Explains why the authoritie's couldn't find your body" She started to understand.

"My father offered to help ... He gave me a passport and everything that I needed" You informed her.

"I thought your dad was dead" She turns around in your arms.

"That's why he was my perfect associate. You can't arrest a dead person" You nods in response to what she'd said.

"You cant kill them either ... Im glad that you're safe" She cupped your face.

There's a scar above your right eyebrow, indicating that you'd been in a fight.

"What happened ?" She runs her finger's along the small scars that were covering your skin.

"Bar fight. Some old guy was harassing a young girl" You explained.

"Did you ever get checked out ?" Cheryls fingers ran along your shoulderblade.

"No but I had a friend - He always cleans me up after a fight" You assured her.

"Whats the most recent scar ?" She stops for a brief second, savouring your warm embrace.

"My upper back. Pocket knife" You point to the blood stain on your shirt.

Cheryl's about to ask question's but she's interrupted by her boss.

"Blossom, get back to work now. You can make out later" Pop commanded.

"I'm working at the minute .... but would you like to catch up, later" Cheryl's laced her fingers with yours.

"What time do you finish ?" You smile as you grabbed your keys.

"Seven" She informed you and you nod's with a smirk in your face.

"I'll see you at seven, then" You pulls out of her warm embrace.

You exited the diner and started to drive home once you were in your car.