Nora Darhk

"Hey, have you seen Y/N ? We can't seem to find her anywhere" Sara asked Nora

Ava and Sara entered the room and sat on either side of Nora.

"She offered to train me in hand to hand combat and me being the clueless idiot I am, I agreed. Honestly ... I didn't actually think she would hit me that hard" Nora explains to them.

"Y/N's a trained assassin, Nora. She will not go easy even if she's the one fucking you" Sara jokes as Ava elbows her softly.

Her eyes widened as she uncomfortably drank from her glass of wine (gif).

"Nora, Y/N Queen has been insisting that  you meet her on the bridge. She claimed that the matter in urgent" Gideon's voice interrupts the three of them.

"Tell her that I'm on my way" Nora stood up as Sara smiled at her teasingly.

"Right away, Miss Darhk" Gideon started to call your cell phone.

You grab your phone and smiled at Rip apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, Gideon's calling me. Could you give me a second ?" You showed the caller ID to him.

"Certainly. I hope that you'll take me up on my offer, Miss Queen" Rip exited the room and you pick up the phone.

"Hello, Miss Queen" Gideon's voice could be heard over the line.

"Good evening, Gideon. Did you get my message to Miss Darhk ?" You placed the phone on speaker.

"Indeed but I think that Miss Lance and Miss Sharpe are looking for you" Gideon informs you.

"Tell them that I will be with them ASAP. Thank you for informing me" You ended the call just as Nora entered the room.

You didn't hear her come into the room so you jumped when her arms wrapped around your waist.

"Hey honey. I hope that I didn't frighten you" Nora spun you around her in arms.

"I'm a highly trained assassin yet I didn't hear you sneak up on me" You chuckled at your own words.

"Maybe I caught you of guard. Were you busy before I came in ?" She gestured to the phone in your hand.

"No, I wasn't busy at all. I was talking to Rip when Gideon called me" You inform her.

"What were you talking to him about ?" Nora rests her head on your shoulder.

"He's returning to the time bureau. Rip's wanting me to be the next Captain of the Waverider" You explain to her, the look on your face was surprisingly dull.

"Is that not a good thing ?" She looks up at you threw her lashes.

"Yes, it's a good thing but it means that I'd start to working with them. I'd have to trust them and I don't think that I can do that" You lean back against the island in the kitchen.

"Whatever you decide. I'm here for you, my love and I always will stand by your side" Nora presses her lips to yours.

"That's one of the many reasons why I'm in love with you" You broke the kiss and leant your forehead against hers.