Rose Tyler

A/N : You and Rose broke up a few months ago, after The Doctor admitted that he also liked the blonde

A/N : You and Rose broke up a few months ago, after The Doctor admitted that he also liked the blonde. Being the good sister you were, you broke up with Rose so that he could have a chance with her. Little did you know that she would never love anyone else, unless they were you.

"I thought leaving was the right thing to do but I was wrong. That's what I came back to say" you tuck a strand of Rose's hair behind her shoulder.

You inhale deeply before speaking again.

"I love you Rose Tyler. And I loved you when I broke up with you, which just makes me an idiot for doing it in the first place ... Rose, I even loved you when I was dying in your arms. And I promise to never put you through that ever again. Just give me another chance because I think that I will always love you" Rose smiled, tears in her eyes at your speech.

"I love you too, Y/N. I loved you even when you were too oblivious to see it. And I now know that you look adorable in your works uniform" Rose smiled, her voice becoming more teasing at the end.

You both laughed as you looked into each other's eyes.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do" you smiled.

Rose stared at you in confusion, making you smile in amusement at her oblivious nature.

"Kiss me" you pulled her towards you by her hand.

"Gladly" Rose pressed her lips onto yours in a love filled kiss.

The Doctor and Captain Harkness watched from the far corner of the park.

"Atleast we know that neither of us had a chance with Rose" Jack jokes, taking a swig from his flask.

"My sister is the better women. And if Rose is happy then ... I'm happy" The Doctor smiled at Jack as he boarded the Tardis.