Roman Briggs

You threw your first punch at Tasha but she blocked your hand

"What's going on with you ? You haven't  missed a shot for a long time" She spars up to you.

"I've been really distracted lately" You're quick to avoid her next shot.

"You and Kurt" She nods in realization.

"Kurt's being a dick again. He's probably busy playing tongue hockey with Jane in the storage closet" You threw a punch at her.

Tasha blocks your hand, shoving it away from her. 

"Give him a break. I get that you want to look out for your little brother but he is a grown up now. Kurt's not been a child for a long time" Tasha reminds you.

"Really, Tasha ? You think that I'm being too overprotective" You pick up one kick pad from the floor.

"I know that you don't mean to do it. It's part of humanity's nature, being slightly too protective of their siblings" She let's an overdramatic sigh fall from her lips.

"You're not funny, Zapata" You block her kicks with the pad in your hands.

The door slammed open with accidental levels of force.

"And this is our FBI training centre" Jane announces to the man stood beside her.

You coughed into your elbow to indicate that other people were in the room.

"Hey, Jane. Who's this handsome man ?" Tasha places the pad on the ground.

"Right ... Roman, this is agent Zapata and agent Weller" Jane introduced.

Tasha shook Roman's outstretched hand before signalling for Jane to follow her.

"I'll be back as soon as I can get off from work. Why don't you get to know agent Weller ?" The two of them exit the room.

"That was weird" Roman observes what had just occurred.

"Yeah, it was. They'll try to set the two of us up at some point" You joke as Roman smiled.

"My names Roman" He extends his hand for you to shake.

"I'm Y/N Weller" You shake his hand.

"Any relation to Kurt ?" His words sound more like a statement than a question.

"Big sister. I'm older by three years" You inform him.

"You're overly protective too, huh ?" He appears to be suprised by your words.

"Definitely. It was nice meeting you but I really need to get back to work. We have a case that needs to be solved" You smile at him apologetically.

"You don't have to apologise for going to work. Well, back to work" He assures.

"Thank you for understanding. I hope to see you around" You exit the room.

"Everything goes according to plan" The man leaves the room, whilst taking to a mysterious stranger on the phone.