Cruella De Vil

"Is everyone in position ?" Cruella spoke to the you and the team through coms

"Yeah, I'm in my position ... Are you sure about this Ella ?" You checked with your old friend.

"Don't worry about me, Y/N/N. I promise that I'm safe" She promised you.

"Be careful, love. We're all here .... if you need us" You warned her.

"I will. Thanks guys" Cruella sat down in the back of the car as Jasper and Horace sat in there with her.

"We are honoured to welcome, Baroness Von Hellman" The announcers informed the crowd.

The Baroness got out of her car and that was when you noticed your cue.

"Where are you Cruella ? The Baroness's already here" You told her.

"Relax darling. We're almost there, gotta arrive in style" She smirks as she spoke.

The van swung around the corner at the speed of a police vehicle on a high speed chase.

"Jasp, you were supposed to drive better than that" Cruella rolled her eye's as she stood up.

"I agreed, gorgeous girl. You aren't really meant to kill your passenger, Jasp" Your smirk hadn't faded.

"Boss, isn't that Cruella's lacky ?" The old man warned the Baroness.

"Stopping flirting, Y/N !!" Jasper spun the car around the corner.

"Why the actual hell did we allow Jasper to drive ?" You faced palmed.

"Get the girl. I don't want Cruella to ruin another my fashion show" The Baroness snarled at the man.

"I don't really know but it was clearly an mistake. I feel sick !" Cruella hops out of the car trunk.

"The bike was still there, right ?" Horace turned to the boss.

"Still here" She took the helmet from the handles and got set up on the bike.

You move closer to the front of the large crowd, shoving the fashion goer's out of your way.

"I'm sorry" You apologise, after bumping into a rich womens and stealing a wallet from her pocket.

"Stop being a thief ! I need you to do this well-paying job instead" Cruella warned as she drove along the road.

"How did you know ?" You sighed as you examined the contents of the purse.

"Because I know you, Y/L/N" Ellas pulled up infront of the crowd.

"Mum ! Mum ! Is that Cruella ?" A young child tugs on her mothers arm.

"Probably. She is being a nuisance to the really talented people" The mother roll's her eyes.

"I think that she has talent" You involves yourself in the conversation.

"Who are you ? Stay away from my little girl" The women snapped at you.

"Calm down lovely. I am one of Cruella's workers" You whisper in the girls ear.

"Really ? You work for her" She gestured to your partner in crime.

"Something like that" You winked at her, the girl smiled bashfully.

"Look up doll" Cruellas voice sounded to be unintentionally seductive.

You looked up at the beautiful girl you'd once called your girl smiled at you.

The smile obviously wasn't of happiness but it was of pure malice.

"Wow that's hot" You mutter and Cruella realized what you had said.

"Thanks angel" The fashionista chuckled as Cruella swayed her hip walking away from you.