Audrey Hope

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aki

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aki. Audrey has told me alot about you" You stand to shake the new students hand.

"All good thing's I hope" Aki shakes your hand and you stiffled a laugh.

"She's never had a negative words to say about you" You smiled at him.

Audrey looks up from the book shes just bought and locks eyes with you.

You tilts your head slightly and teasingly bite your lip.

"It's good to see you again" Aki sat down, next of your girlfriend.

"Yeah, you too" She agreed as Max walks over to the group.

"Go away brother" You hear his footstep and turned to face him.

"Relax, sister. I am not here to cause any trouble" Max patted your shoulder.

"Then why are you here ?!" You grabbed onto his hand and gritted your teeth.

"I came to meet the new guy, Aki, but its seeming as though it is a bad time" Maxs hand became firmer on your shoulder.

"And it's. Goodbye, brother" You pull out of his firm grasp on your upper arm.

You sit down beside your girlfriend who has a worry written all over hee face.

"What happened with Max ?" She places her hand on your thigh.

"It's nothing, love. Enjoy your book" You suggested and rest your hand over hers.

"After all of this time, you still think you can lie to me ?" She takes your hand.

"Like I said ... it's nothing" You breathing hitches when Audrey grabbed the collar of your shirt.

"If you lie to me again babes, you'll have an hell of alot more to worry about than Gossip Girl" She warned you.

"Max was just being a dick. I swear thats all it was" You admitted.

"Thanks, baby. You should know by now that lying to me is pointless. I have ways of making you admit things" Audrey lets go of your collar and takes your hand.

"And unfortunately for me, I will always cave whenever you choose to use them" You wrap your arms around her neck.

"I know thats why I use them ... so often" Audrey smirked befores returning to the book she was reading.

The bell rang to indicate the start of that school day.

"We should get to class. I love you, babe" You kissed her as you packed your bag.

"I love you too, Y/N - I will see you in my room later" Audrey packed her bags and headed to her first class.

You did the exact same and smile at her, holding out your hand.

She took your hand and you walk her to class, before heading to your own.