Lexa Kom Trikru

"What in the actual hell was that ?!" You storm into Lexa's tent

"You !" Titus drew his sword, aware that you're the Princess of Azgeda.

"Silence, Titus. The girl's with me" Lexas hand rose in his direction.

"You associate yourself with the future's queen of Azgeda" Titus snaps at her.

"No, she and I aren't on good term's" She turned to face you.

"Your on your own, don't start crying ice princess when she kills you" He stormed out.

"How can you do that to me ?" You seem to baffle her with your words.

"Because I'm terrified. That you will end up doing something ..." She trails off.

"Something what ? Evil ?" You bites your lip as you wait for her reply.

"You're the princess, the future queen. A enemy that I must face" She reasoned.

"So what ? You give up on us because an man tells you to" Your words cut deep.

Lexa knew you were right, she shouldn't listen to Titus, but she cannot betray her people.

"He's not any man" She looks at the floor as she utters those words.

"My father told me to kill you. On a dark moonlit night but I did not harm you ... I made sure you survived" You admit.

Your confessions made her heart clench, she hoped you couldn't hear her heart.

It is beating rapidly and she thought you could hear it.

"What ? You never told me" She stood as you walked towards her.

"Yeah because then you'd know that I've been exiled from Azgeda ... disowned by my own parents" You confessed to her.

"I'm sorry" Lexa apologised for what she had said to you.

"No, Commander. It's much too late" You shook your head.

You began to walk away but you felt the cold metal of a knife on your throat.

"Don't walk away from me" Commander Lexa wrapped her arm around you.

"Say it. You have been attempting to talk to me all week" You gulped.

Her hand was freezing cold against your bare skin.

"Are you cheating on me with Octavia ?" Lexa seemed to speak too quickly.

You couldn't comprehend what she said, why would she think you were cheating.

"No, of course not" You assure Lexa and you feel her loosen her grip on you.

"Are you sure ?" She slightly dug the tips of the knife into your neck.

The cut was only deep enough to be able to draw blood.

"Lexa, your hurting me" You tried to pry her wrist away from your throat.

"Answer the question" Lexa bite her lip's at the thought of hurting you.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm in love with you" Your muttering caused the knife to pull away.

The knife drops onto the ground as Lexa stumbles backwards.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, ai hodnes" She apologises.

"Hey ... it's okay but why would you ever think that" You hugged her tightly.

"No it's not okay" Lexa attempted to pull away from your touch.

"I love you, I know I've never said the Ls word to you before" You smiled at her.

"My love, I love you more than anything on this earth" She kisses your forehead.

"Baby ?" You span around in her arms as she nodded for you to continue.

"Yeah" Lexa allowed both of her arms to wrap tightly around your torso.

"Let me show you how much I love you" You took her by the hands and leads her into the bedroom.