Stephen Strange

A/N : The Originals x MCU

A/N : The Originals x MCU. You are Y/N Mikaelson, the original heretic. You left your home to join the original Avengers during the battle against Loki. Ever since then you have been regarded as on of the most powerful Avengers because you are infact immortal. What actually happens when you almost push the limits too far during the battle of Thanos ?

"There is only one way that this can end, Y/N. And I'm sure that you already know what that ending is ?" Stephen held one finger up towards you.

The blood was dripping from a deep cut on his forehead and your stomach area was covered in your blood because you had been stabbed through the stomach.

"Yeah, I know. There is only one reality where we win and I am hoping that the happy ending has something to do with me" You punch an attacker in the face.

"You're an original vampire, it has got to be you or we will loose the one who that we love the most" He explains what he's seen in a sort of cryptic code.

A code that only you could decipher and that no one else could possibly know the meaning of.

"If I'm not the one who snaps then Tony will be the one who dies" You sighed as you summed it up for him.

"You're words are indeed correct. That's the ending that we'll have of you are not the one who snaps" Stephen agrees with you.

"Well, I guess that you are gonna need to clear me a path to Thanos" You examine your surroundings in search of a sort of safe route.

"Your short window of opportunity will arise by itself" Stephen prepared to fight the incoming attackers.

"Sorry, Stephen. I don't understand your weird little time master code" You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Five, four, three, two ..." He trails off as your vamp hearing picks up shouting.

"What're you going to do, Stark ? You're gonna get us killed" Steve reasoned with Tony as he shrugs.

"My life for millions of others, it's what I was born to do. I was born to put an end to Thanos. Despite that fact that it could  cost me my life" Tony replies.

"You've got to go. You've got a very short window to stop Stark" He informs you.

Nodding, you used your vampire speed to make it to the battlegrounds centre.

"How stupid are you ? You couldn't have me killed" Thanos taunts them.

"We know but she's the person that can defeat you. She'll be your end, she'll be your downfall" Thanos turns his head at Thor's words.

"Unfortunately for you. I am inevitable" He snaps his fingers, nothing happens.

"You can't do that without these" You're hand is now wearing Tony's gaunlet, all six of the stones inside of it.

"Give them back. There mine, I found all of them" Thanos advanced towards you.

"You may honestly be inevitable but I'm a Mikaelson. One of the earth's original vampires and you can't defeat me" You held your hand in the air.

"You evil vampire slut. Give those stones back to me right now !" He demands.

"I'm Y/N Mikaelson, the original heretic" You snapped your fingers togther which resulted in a blinding flash of white.

When the blinding light had dimmed Dr Strange was the first one to stop you.

You were propped up against a rock, the whole of the right side of your body was burnt beyond recognition.

Thanos gasps, falling onto his knees and his body turning to dust and he is blown away by the wind. 

Peter quickly rushed over to your body with a sad smile on his face.

"We did it, Miss Mikaelson. We won and it's all thanks to your sacrifice" He takes your hand in his.

"Thanks, kiddo. Where's Stephen ?" You asked about his presence.

"Which one ?" Peter questioned and you chuckle at his words.

"Dr Strange, Parker" You explain to him as you begin to struggle for air.

"I'm here" Stephen crouches beside you and wraps his arms around you.

"When I told you that I was immortal, I may or may not have lied. There is one  thing that can kill me" You leaned your back against a rock.

"You told me that you were unkillable, I knew that you were lying. It's turned out that two things could kill you" He smiles as he pulls away from the hug.

"Either a white oak stake or apparently, the infinity stones" Your head is lulling to the side as you start to fade away.

The skin that the team can see is starting to fade, turning a light grey colour.

"Tell my family that I am truly sorry for running away. I needed to find my true purpose of life, no matter what the cost was" You turn your body slightly as you address Wanda.

"I'll make sure to do that. New Orleans is actually on my paradise holiday's list. It is a short list but it is the thought that'll count" Wanda rested her hand on your shoulder.

"You can be at peace, love. I need you to know that I love you" He presses his lips to yours for the final time.

Stephen pulls away from the kiss so that you could say something go him.

"I love you too, Stephen Strange. Always and forever until forever ends" You take in your last breathes, removing the ring from your finger.

When your body hits the ground, you're body roars into flames.

Stephen knew that he'd get to see you in again but he did hope that he would be able to manage survive for another few years.