Bloom Peters

"Bloom ?" You caught up to the red head and rest a hand on her shoulder

She appears confused for a moment but she melts into your touch.

"Hey" Bloom turns around so that she is facing you.

"Hey. Are you sure you definitely wanna do this ?" You felt her arm wrap around your neck. 

"Of course I'm, Y/N. Why wouldn't I be ?" Bloom smiles at you.

The two of you've been close friends for a long time but you maybe have a crush on her.

I mean, who would not ? She is stunning and she has a heart of gold.

"Look I'm sorry but this's dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt" You pointed out.

"It's dangerous for all of us. We have got  powers that humans fear" She reminds.

"And they fear fire more than anything" You explained.

"You know, that I love you but you can't be so serious all the time" She rested her other hand on your hip.

Sky makes his way over to the groups of fairies.

"Do I even need to ask ?" Sky gestures to the rather compromise position you and were in.

"Relax, I don't flirt with a taken girl" You abruptly pull away from her.

Bloom looks pained by your urge to pull away from her.

"I'll meet you over there" Sky bumps his shoulder with yours, purposely.

"Jerk" You muttered under your breathe and she smiles at you over his shoulder.

"If you touch my girl ever again, I'll turn your life into a living hell" He threatens.

"Too bad, I already live there" You snaps  at him.

Sky shoved you slightly as Bloom stands in between the two of you.

"What's wrong with you ?" She aims her question at Sky.

"Me, she's the one who has her hands all over you" Sky seethed.

"In her defence, I put my hands onto her and you can't talk to her ..." Bloom stood infront of Sky.

Bloom's eyes are glowing red, he refused to back down.

"Like what, Bloom ? Like she is the piece of shit that she is ?" Sky scoffed.

Her hand light on fire and she slammed him into the wall with her normal hand.

"Don't talk to her like that" She bellowed  and her voice sounded so authoritive.

"I'm only telling the truth" He gasped for air.

"You are never gonna come near me and Y/N again. I will incinerate your evil ass" Bloom threatens.

Bloom dropped Sky and he scrambled to get away from her.

"See you later, asshole" You shouted out to him. 

Bloom wraps her arm back around your waist, resting her head onto your chest.

"Thanks, but I could have handled Sky -" You turn around on her arms.

"He's just being a dick" Bloom rested her forehead against yours.

You gulp as she smirked at the reactions she gets from you.

"Do I make you nervous ?" Bloom nibble on the skin of your neck.

"Maybe a bit, why ? You and Sky are still technically together" You point out.

"Yeah, but tonight ... I'm gonna dump his ass" She ran her finger along your spine.

"We can have the long awaited kiss" You chuckle at your own words.

"Then we can have the kiss" She assured you.

Bloom double over in severe pain, leant against a tree stump.

"What is happening ?" Blooms eyes snap open, realizing fiery red.

"I think you unlocked the power up. The one from were you protect someone you love" You inform her. 

"So, I guess I never loved Sky. Maybe it's been you all along. I was too blind to see it at first" Bloom realizes.

"Do not sorry about that. Let's get you to the nurse" You help her stand.

"Thank you, Y/N" Bloom wraps her arms around your neck to steady herself.

"I'll always help you, angel" You smile at her softly.