Toby Cavanagh

You and Toby had not seen one other for three years

Toby left the small town of Rose wood to attend a prestigious police academy.

However, for the last three year's you've been in Ravenswood, you were studying psychology.

Originally, you and Toby had attempteds to do long distances but it simply did not work out.

Here you were, back in the bizarre town that you grew up in.

You had returned to attend Emily Fields, wedding, to Allison Dilaurentis.

"Long time no see" You hear the familiar voice of, Toby Cavanagh.

"Hey stranger" You greeted him, turning around to face him.

Toby actually didn't look much different from what he looked like three year ago.

"Are you going to give me a hug ? Or just stand there staring ?" Toby teases you.

You wouldn't need to be told twice, your rushing into his open arms.

He holds you inside his embrace and the way he held you, it made you feel safe.

"Please, don't let me go" You buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"I cannot bare to live another day ... that doesn't have you in it" He replies.

"Toby, I am sorry that I lied to you about A. I did not want you to ending up being hurt, not because of me" You take Toby's face in your hands.

"I want everything I do to be because ofs you" He reassured you.

"But, I should have told you. You are the love of my life" You argued.

A smile spreading across his face, you've not told him that for years.

"I don't care about any of the A bullshit - I know who you are and I wouldn't want you any other way" He cups your face in his hands.

"Tob, I never want to spend another day without you. I need you in my life" Your words made his heart flutter.

"I need you, Y/N and even though you're really a pain in the ass sometimes. I love you" He rest his forehead against yours.

"I love you too, Toby" You reached to the back of his neck and pulled Toby into an kiss.

Yours and Toby heart were beating quite eratically, you hear them as the kiss goes on.

His lip's moved uncertainly in time with yours, unsure of what you wanted.

You slowly and gently traced his slightly chapped lips with your tongue.

Toby happily grants you the accessibility that you desired.

Your tongues fought for dominances but in the end, Toby won.

Both yours and his eye's were currentlys closed from the sheer pleasure.

Toby pulled away first and he's playfully taking your upper lip between his teeth, pulling it back teasingly.

You inhale sharply at the sudden actions but you smile and resting your forehead back against his.

"Promise me that your never leaving me again" Your running your hand through his hair.

"I promise" Toby took a small step away, holding his hand out for you to take.

"Care to show me around. I haven't been back here for three years" You enquired.

You interlock your hand with Toby's and you followed him as he walked.

"Sure I will. I really wanted to show you this place, I have for an while" He start's to lead you into town.

"Wherever you go, I'll gladly follow" You allowed him to guide you around town.