Tom Riddle

"Activate your kill order

"Activate your kill order. Don't stop until Harry Potter's dead" Tom commands his serpent in parcel tongue.

"Expelliarmus" You cast the spell, which caused Hermione to drop her wand.

"Stupefy" Ron aims at you but you block his spell with your wand.

You grabbed Ginny and pulled the witch as close to your body as possible.

"Let go of me !!" She tried to wriggle free from your strong hold.

"I need you so I can help. But I can let go if you want Potter to die" You snatch the wand from her hands.

"Why would you ever help us ? Your the dark lords wife" Ginny pointed out.

"Thank you for stating a bloody obvious fact, Weasley" You rolled your eyes.

"Hurt my sister and I will kill you !!" Ron shouted at you.

"Threaten me again and I won't save this imbecile, who you call a friend" You nod in Harry's direction.

Ron and Hermione stopped fighting you, causing Tom to look over in confusion.

"It is the end of the line, Potter ... There's nowhere else to run" Tom smirked.

Harry mustve been spelled into standing still in the middle of the chamber.

"Fuck this shit" You shoved Ginny on the ground and pointed your wand at Tom.

"Stupefy !" You shout as loud as possible over the commotion of the snake.

Tom is flung backward's by the spell but was completely unaware that youd been the one to cast it.

"Kill them all. If you have to kill Y/N, kill her too" Tom commands the Basilisk.

The Basilisk slithered until it stood at it's mighty height infront of Harry.

You grab Godrick Gryffindors sword and draw your shoulder back, preparing the weapon to murder the Basilisk.

The snake open it's mouth and prepared to bite into Harry's flesh.

You rush infront of the Basilisk and prey silently that Tom wouldn't let you die.

"No ! Stop, don't harm her" He screamed at the snake and it stops dead in its track because of the change in orders.

"Y/N get out of my way. I cannot end this while your stood there" He pleaded with you, in his own way.

"... You have gotten weak, Tom. Long ago you would have killed me in an singular heart beat" You smirked at him.

"That was before I fell in love with your smile and your laugh. It was before I fell for you !" Riddle scoffed at your pathetic attempts to make him stand down.

"I am sorry, my love. Its gone too far and I can't let you fall any further" You move the sword back and prepared to stab the Basilisk.

"Y/N ... If you kill it, you loose me. You're left with the dark lord - Not Tom Riddle" Tom yet again pleads with you.

"Thats a risk that I'm willing to take" You slash the snake open from the bottom of the stomach, to the top of it's head.

You yanked a tooth from its jaw and this was the first time you'd ever seen Riddle faulter.

"Throw me the diary !!" You noticed that it was on the floor beside Harry.

Harry slides it across the floor, you raise your arm and stabbed the tooth into the books cover.

"I am sorry. I love you, Tom Riddle" Your smile faded as he started to disintegrate.

"I love you too, Y/N Lestrange ... One day I'll change" Tom apologised as he died in his lovers arms.