Christian Grey

"Miss Y/L/N is here to see you, Mr Grey" Christians secretary informed him of your arrival

"Could you bring her up ?" Christian questioned the secretary.

The women nodded before disappearing into the hallways of the office building.

"Mr Grey is free now. If you'd like to follow me to his office" She greeted you, down in the lobby.

You followed the women, all the way to the top floor of the office building.

"Here we are" She pushed open the door for you.

"Thank you" You thanked her gratefully, entering Christian's office.

Christian was sat in his desk chair, an untied tie around his neck and a glass of
alcohol resting in his hand.

"Evening" You greeted him, uncertain of what mood he was currently in because you couldn't read his facial expression.

He looked up at you, tilting his head to one side so that he could take in your appearance.

"Good evening. Feel free to take a seat" Christian greeted you with a small smile on his lips.

"How was your day ?" You sat down in the chair at the opposite side of his desk, making conversation with him.

"It's been long ... How was yours ?" He takes a small sip from the mysterious beverage, that he held in his hand.

"Boring but I did through quite a large stack of paperwork" You replied to his question.

"Would you like a drink ?" Christian gestured to a decanter of bourbon that was sat on his desk.

You nodded in reply and he passed you both a glass and the decanter.

You poured yourself a generous serving of bourbon, placing the decanter back on the desk.

"Only someone with alot on their mind pours themselves that much bourbon" He observes as you take a small sip from the liquid.

"I don't usually drink but things have being getting way too hectic recently. With the gala and the fundraiser. I have so much to do and there don't seem to be enough hours in a day" You admit to him.

"You know, I'm always here if you need any tips on time management. Or just any tips about being a business women in general" Christian offered you his guidance.

"You've already got so much going on, Mr Grey. I couldn't possibly ask you ..." You shook your head to decline his offer but Christian quickly cut you off.

"I'd find a way to make time for you. Even if that means rearranging my schedule a little bit" Christian continued to bargain with you.

"Your not going to rest until I agree, are you ?" You rose an eyebrow at him as he slightly nodded his head.

"No, I won't rest until you agree to let me help you" Christian drank the rest of his bourbon.

You sighed deeply, reluctantly nodding your head in agreement.

"I'll let you help me but only under one condition" You finished off your glass of bourbon, placing the empty glass onto his desk.

"And what would that be ?" He poured himself another glass of bourbon.

"That you don't put helping me above any of your personal commitments" You gave him your condition.

"Consider it done. I'll give your name to my secretary to have you put on the approved guests list. Your welcome to come here at any time during my office hours" He checked the clock, noticing that it was nearing the end of his office hours.

"Speaking of office hours. It looks like they're almost over, Mr Grey" You looked down at your watch and checked the time.

You and Christian both stood up and moved over to the office door.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening Miss Y/L/N. I hope to see you again tomorrow, at your gala" Christian shook your hand.

"I hope you enjoy your evening too Mr Grey but ... feel free to call me Y/N" You smiled at him.

"In that case, your more than welcome to call me Christian" He returned your smile as he held the door open for you.

"Goodnight Christian" You walked out of his office, stopping at the lift at the end of the hall.

"Goodnight Y/N" Christian waved at you.

You waited until the doors open and entered the lift, allowing his secretary to exit the lift before you entered it.

The secretary made her may into his office and the lift doors closed.

You smiled to yourself inside the lift as you pressed the bottom floors button.

Unaware that Christian was also smiling to himself back in his office.

"Could you put Miss Y/L/N on my list of approved guests ? And could you put her under the always welcome section" Christian gave the orders to the women.

"Right away Mr Grey" The secretary got to work, adding your name to the list for him.

Christian was honestly glad that you had chosen to except his offer because that means that he would get to see you again.