Pietro Maximoff

"Here we are

"Here we are. Dead center" Pietro places you down on the ground.

"You need to get away from here. It's too dangerous for you to be anywhere near me" You explained to him.

"I'm not going to leave you here, I never  would" He reasons.

"Pietro, it's not safe for you here while I do the spell" You informed him.

"Fine. You win, princessa" He sped away from the scene.

A gun was held against your temple and you didn't have very long to react.

"Goodbye Rogers. I have been waiting so long to do this" The mystery man pulled the trigger.

"Princessa !" Pietro gasps as you fell into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I love you" You whispered as your eyes closed for the final time.

Pietro shoots up in bed, sweat makes his shirt cling to his body.

"Babe" You ask him as you groggily open your eyes.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to wake you up" He apologises.

You sit up in the dark, resting your hand  ontop of his. 

"What's wrong ?" You gently rubbed his back.

"Honestly, it was nothing. Please go back to sleep" He wiped his hand on his shirt.

"It can't have been nothing. Your scaring me, Pietro" You kissed his cheek.

"I just had a nightmare. It was a horrible nightmare" Pietro admits to you.

"Do you want to talk about it ?" You held his hand tightly.

He shook his head, not desiring to relive the traumatising nightmare.

"It's okay, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" You assured him.

"Thank you for understanding, baby" He lays down in your arms.

Your arm wrapped around his waist and your other arm rested on his hip.

"Go back to sleep. I have got you and I'm not going to let anything harm you" You started drawing shapes on his back.

Pietro relaxes his muscle when his body recognised your touch.

"I love you so much" Pietro mumbles as he's falling asleep.

"Love you too. Get some sleep" You press a soft kiss to his shoulderblade.