Zeke Landon

"Zeke

"Zeke ..." You recognised his faces before getting kicked in the back of the shin.

You fell onto your knees in front of your attacker, blood gradually dripping down your shirt.

"Is this the girl ?" One of the men turned to someone else stood in the shadows.

"Yeah - that is Y/N Stone" The mysterious man responded.

"Fucking coward !" You spat blood rights next of his shoes.

Jared walking out from the shadows and he stood beside the Xer's.

"Hello, Y/N" Jared greet's and you lunged forward to attack him.

Another attacker held you back, landing a punch inbetween your shouldblades.

"Don't you dare lay your hands onto her, filthy bastard !" Zeke yanks the bandana away from his mouth.

The man cocked his gun, pressing it into back of your head.

"Say one more word and shes dead !" He threatens.

Zeke shut up instantly, he knew that this man's threat was not empty.

"Y/N and I are meants to be together and not one of your twisted mind games will be able to change it. She loves me .... She married me and you cannot except thats fact, can you ?" Zeke snipes at Jared.

"What did you just say to me ?" He grabs his gun.

"Go ahead, shoot me ! Because if you kill me you will loose absolutely everything. Your badge ... your few friends and most importantly, Y/N Stone" Zeke continues.

"Don't, Zeke. What you say might be true but Jared's a sick bastard, like you haves already said. He wouldn't hesitate to kill you" You reasoned with Zeke.

"Shut it ! This's free entertainment. We'll enjoy your husband getting his ass hand to him, you can sit tight. Watch it all pan out" The man shove the weapon further into the back of your head.

Zeke shoves the detective as he instantly pulls out his gun.

"Fuck you" Jared cocked his weapon and aimed it at Zeke.

You stood up and stands inbetween both men.

"If you're going to kill him. You're gonna have to kill me too" You stood tall.

Jared pulls the trigger and his bullet was lodged inside of your stomach.

"Hey, hey, stay with me" Zeke take's your face in his hands.

"Sorry, Y/N. You are just collateral" Jared walked over to you and Zeke.

One of the Xer grabbed Zeke and yanked him away from your dying form.

"I love you, Zeke Landon" You said those words for probably the final time.

"I love you too, Y/N Stone" Zeke attempts to fight his way over to you.

"And Jared" You addressed the man who was going to kill you.

"What, Y/N ?" Your ex fiancée held a gun against you forehead.

"My family will hate you for this, I won't forgive you. Not in death" You said those final words to him.

"I've already got blood on my once clean hands ... Why try turn back ?" He pulled the trigger, killing you in an instant.

"God, Y/N .... What've you made me do ?" Jared had a lone tear on his cheek.

"You are the last thing on my mind, Zeke Landon" You mutters and watched on in the afterlife.