Winn Schott

A thudding noise has caused him to stirs from the peaceful slumber

Thinking little of it, Winn lays back onto the bed, assuming you had knocking the book from your nightstand.

But he then remembers, he fallen asleep before you joined him in bed.

You staid up late, so you could finish the paperwork from a recent case.

Winn reluctantly open's his eyes, rolling onto his side to check if you were there.

Instead, your boyfriend's arm had fallen upon cold sheets.

"How did I end up on the carpet ?" Yours voice startled Winn.

"Gorgeous ? What happened ..." He leans over to turn the bedside lamp on.

"What does it fucking look like, Schott ?" You huffed as you moved onto the bed.

He pulled out his nerf gun and aims it at you.

"Seriously ?" You laughed as you making yourself comfortable.

"I will shoot you if you don't tell me how you ended up on the floor" Winn warns.

"Okay, fine just don't shoot me" You pout at him.

"I wont shoot you" Winn smirked before shooting you in the back with a bullet.

You huff and used the blanket as a make shift shield from the non deadly bullet.

"Fuck you, Winslow ! I fell off of the bed and hurt my back" You scoff, he couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"You fell off of the bed" Winn stiffled his laughter briefly.

"Maybe it's an little funny" You joined in with his laughter.

"Its hilarious, babygirl. But seriously are you okay ?" He pulled you close to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine ... I love you" You mutters as you closed your eyes.

"I love you too - Try not to fall of the bed again" Winn teased.

"Very funny" You chuckle as you snuggle closer to his warm body.