Maria Hill

"After everything that's happened in the last few months, I thought that I should apologise

"After everything that's happened in the last few months, I thought that I should apologise. I shouldn't have said all of the awful things that I said to you. Your my best friend and that is never, ever going to change" You apologise as you slowly sit down next of Maria.

"I agree but before I forgive you, I need you to promise something ..." She rests her hand on the small of your back.

"Depends on what it is" You urge her to finish her sentence.

"That there's no more secrets between the two of us. A secret is what drove us apart in the first place, I don't ever want that to happen again" Maria suggested.

"Okay ? From now on, we tell each other everything" You add another condition.

"Okay. Do you like Carol then ?" Maria questioned you.

You almost choked on your beer causing you to cough a few times.

"Wait, what the hell ? You actually think that I have a crush on Carol ?" You raise an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, your always staring at her ass or talking to her during training" She sips her beer with a teasing smirk tugging at her lips.

"No, no and did I happen to mention no. I'm always talking to her because I need her advice on something" You defended.

"Yeah, of course that's why. And that still doesn't explain why you stare at her ass" Maria points out and you shrugged.

"There is nothing wrong with staring at something you can't have ... Do you like Natasha ?" You tease her.

"What ? Hell nah, Romanoff is definitely not my type" She gagged at the idea.

"Well, what is your usual type of girl or boy ?" You leant back.

"Let me think about the answer to that question very, very carefully. Y/E/C eyes, Y/H/C hair, loves Y/F/D and adores pets" Maria describes to you.

"There a really lucky person if they have Special Agent Maria Hill after them" You teased her playfully.

"Oh, come on. You are not genuinely as oblivious as your acting ?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know what the hell your talking about Agent Hill" You smirked at her.

"Really ? I think that you do because if you didn't then, you probably wouldn't be teasing me right now" Maria points out to you.

"My facade is up. Of course I know who you're describing" You held your hands up in a fake surrendering gesture.

"Who do you think my crush is ? Since your so brilliant at guessing who I want to take out on a date" She quizzed you.

"Let me guess, Wanda ?" You smirked as you decided to toy with her.

"No but they do have similar powers to Wanda" Maria prompted you.

"Pietro ? He was given powers by Hydra and he's Wanda's brother" You smile at her as she sighs heavily.

"Your fucking impossible" Maria took a large swig from her bottle of beer.

"Tell me who it is and I'll stop taking the piss out of you" You offered her a simple compromise.

"It's you, you fucking dumbass" Maria places the empty bottle onto the table.

"I knew that, love. I did enjoy taking the piss out of your not so secret crush" You tease her with a playful wink.

"Fuck you" Maria playfully pushed your shoulder.

"That took a turn very quickly. You want to fuck me before we even go out on our first date" You stand up from the couch.

"I hate you" Maria pouted as you cocked an eyebrow at her.

"You love me and you know it" You pick up the empty bottle.

"So about that date ..." Maria trailed off until you turned around and faced her.

"Yeah ?" You were looking straight into her gorgeous eyes.

"Does tomorrow sound good ? I'd come and pick you up at about 8" She offers.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow" You smiled at her as you made your way over to the bar. 

"That you will" She nodded as you walk away from her.