Joel Goran

"Hey honey" You greeted your boyfriend with a friendly smile on your face

"Hey beautiful. Did you know how to tie the end of a glove ?" Joel enquired.

"Yeah, why ?" You sit on the metal bench that's just outside of your office.

"I can't seem to tie it - All of the air keeps coming out" Joel pointed to the gloves in his hands.

"Pass it to me. I'll do it love" You reached out to take it from him.

Joel hand's the gloves to you, careful not to let any air escape.

You knot the ending on both, a surgeon's hand's really good at fast work.

"There you go" You pass the glove's back and make sure not to puncture them.

"Thank you, darling" Joel smile at you as you gestured to the pile of gloves.

"Why do you need all of those babe" You looked between him and the pile.

"It's for the cancer ward. Children ward. I thought it'd make them smile" He looks up at your expression.

"Thats one of the many reason why I fell in love with you" You kissed his cheek.

Joel stood, putting the gloves into an bag so they'd be easier to carry.

Your pager went off which causes you to get up onto your feet.

"The ED just paged. Im going to see what I can do" You started to walked toward's the wards exit.

"I'll see you in the ER" He heads down to the emergency room.

You walk into a heavy box, not realizing that it was on the floor.

"Ah fuck me" You mumble from the pain running through your foot.

"Been there, done that" Joel called out to make you aware that he was still on that same ward.

"We have a job to do !" You jogged to the entrance of the ward.

"Sure, princess" He take's your hand and let you lead the way.