Sam Fraser

"You cant have Sam's blood on you" Josh reminds you

"Heard you the first time, bro. I needs to do and check up on my girl" You walked towards the storage room.

"Sam. It's me. Can I come in ?" You asked your girlfriend.

"Come in, honey" She called out, moving to unlock the door.

You waited until the doors was unlocked before pushing it open.

"What's wrong ? I've never seen you run away" You slid down onto the floor next of her.

"Y/N .... we've been running from a gang of murders all night" Sam pointed out.

"I mean emotionally, angel. But I have to admit .... you look stunning when you're running" You smiled at her.

"Stop being a flirt. I knows that you can't turn that off but we are being hunted by a group of mass murder !" She exploded on you.

"Fair enough. You didn't have to runs off though" You took her hand in yours.

"I know lovely" Sam squeezes your hand softly.

"Why did you ..." You brought her hands to your lips, kissing her knuckles.

"Because I'm afraid, Y/N Im worried that you're going to get killed because of me" Sam informed you.

"Don't worry gorgeous. I wouldn't allows anything to happen to you, I could make sure I don't get hurt aswell" You assured.

"I do not think I could live with myself if you died. Especially because of me" Shes placed her hand onto your shoulder.

"Never, my love - I'll fight until my dying breathes" Sam leant on your shoulder.

"You make's me feel like me. You are the only person who had ever made me feel that way ... Other than she who shalt not be named. I can't loose you, not now, not ever" Sam presses her lips against yours.

As the two of you kissed, you could taste the tear that were falling from her eyes.

Sam looped her fingers inside of the belt loops on your jeans, pulling you as close as humanly possible.

"I love you. I won't ever stop loving you" You leant your forehead against hers.

"I love you too Y/N Kalidova" Sam places her hands onto your shoulders.

"You makes me feel like the luckiest girls in the world" You run an hand along her jawline.

"Baby girl, you will alway's have me. We will be teenager in love until the day we die" Sam admitted.

You look longingly into her eye and then you realized how much you truely loved this girl.