Davina Claire

It's late at night and four young witches are led into the Lafayette Cemetery by the elders to start the Harvest

There are birdbaths around them with liquid, that are lit on fire.

"Our magic fades as our ties to our ancestors weaken over time. We beseech them, accept this offering as a sign of our faith" Bastianna announces to the gathered group of witches.

The girls kneel in a row in the middle of the crowd of people.

The first girl, Abigail, stands up to begin the Harvest but they're interrupted when Sophie runs into the cemetery.

"No ! Stop ! Bastianna, stop ! You have to stop, Bastianna ! Please don't do this !" Sophie pleads with Bastianna, begging her to stop the Harvest.

A male witch wraps his arms around Sophie to restrain her, and covers her mouth with his hand so she can't scream or intervene anymore.

"To be born, you must sacrifice. Do you have faith ?" Bastianna picks up the silver blade.

The girl nods in response and holds out her hand for the blood sacrifice.

Instead, Bastianna slit's Abigail's throat and the young witch falls to the ground.

The other three girls start to scream in terror, but their also restrained by fellow witches so that they can't run away.

Davina's mother stares straight ahead as her daughter screams, ignoring how terrified she is.

The next witch, Cassie, is pushed forward and Bastianna slashes her throat with the knife aswell, despite her protests.

"No, no !" Davina shakes with fear in her attackers hold.

"Monique Deveraux" Bastianna announces, over all of the commotion.

"No. No. Nooo ! Sophie pleads for her nieces life.

A man forces Monique forward toward Bastianna, for her to be sacrificed next.

"What is wrong with you ?" Sophie tries to snap her sister out of her daze.

Jane - Anne looks worried but doesn't do anything.

"Monique, run away ! Run away !" Sophie calls out to her, desperate and terrified.

A shrill whistle can be heard and a group of vampires, led by Marcel, infiltrates the cemetery.

They immediately start killing all of the witches.

"Y/N, Marcel" Sophie let out a breath of relief.

The vampires are attacking the elders.

A vampire bites Bastianna and feeds on her until she dies, and when her body falls to the ground, so does the athame in her hand.

Another vampire bites and kills Davina's mom whilst Agnes picks up the knife from the ground, grabs Monique and slits her throat with it.

Davina screams, hysterically trying to break free.

"No, Monique ! Nooo ! Let go of me ! Stop it ! Stop it ! Let go of me ! Stop it !" Davina fights against the witch holding her.

You watch her fight against him as she headbutts the guy in the face and breaks out of his grip.

You quickly rush over to the man and snap his neck before grabbing Davina protectively.

"I got you" You whispered in her ear, the hysterically girl resisting your hold.

"Help her, please ! Help Monique !" She punches your chest, resisting your hold.

"I can't, she's gone ... I'm so sorry" You apologised, holding her in your arms.

Davina tires of fighting your tight hold and she starts crying into your chest.

"It's over. I've got you, everything's going to be okay" You whispered sweet nothings into her ear in order to calm her down.

You see the horrified look on Sophie's face, and vamp speed yourself and Davina away before she can get hurt.

Anne's church ...

Davina was sat on the bed, a gash above her eyebrow from when she had fought off her attacker.

You knocked on the door of the loft, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Come in" Davina's barely audible voice spoke through the wooden door.

"Hey. I thought you might want a drink" You handed her a bottle of water.

"Thank you" Davina took the bottle from your hand, sipping on the cold beverage.

"I'm sorry about your friend. We should have gotten there sooner" You started to apologise before Davina cut you off.

"How did you even know about the Harvest ? I didn't think vampires were aware of the ritual" Davina screwed the lid back onto the bottle.

"We weren't until a few hours before it was due to take place. Sophie came to me and asked for my help. And since I wouldn't allow child slaughter, I agreed to come ... but we were too late. Our intention was to save all of you" You explained what you and Sophie had planned out earlier that day.

"She wanted to save Monique" Davina nods in realization.

"You don't have to tell me, if your not ready ... but whose Monique" You pulled Davina into your protective hold.

"Monique was my best friend and she was Sophie's niece" Davina informed you.

"That explains why she was pleading for my help" You nodded, a comfortable silence falling over the two of you as you held her in your embrace.

"What if the elders find me ?" Davina leant her head on your chest.

"They won't. I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe, I'll have Marcel and his guys protect you 247. Think of it as your own personal army" You assured her that the witches would never find her.

"But what if they do find me ? Then what ?" Davina looked up at you, noticing how your muscles tensed at the thought.

"Then I'll kill every single one of them. No one is going to hurt you Davina, not while I'm still breathing" You vowed.

Davina smiled slightly and nodded her head, pleased with your answer.

"Thank you for saving me" She laid down on the bed.

You nod with a small smiling gracing your lips.

"You must be exhausted, get some rest" You turned off the light and tucked her under the covers.

"Night" She muttered, half asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

"Goodnight" You left the room, heading into the church so that you could talk to Father Kieran.