Samantha Arias

"So, Sam

"So, Sam. Have you heard about Y/N's new girlfriend" Lena turns to face Sam.

"Oh, yeah. She might have mentioned it" Sam smirked to herself.

You entered the room and all eyes fell on you.

"Hey guys. Why are you all staring at me like that ?" You questioned the group.

"So, Y/N. When are we going to meet this secret girlfriend" Kara asked you.

"She's a really shy person. I don't think that she's up for meeting everyone yet" You smiled at Sam.

"Yeah, I don't think she's up to meeting anyone yet" Sam agreed with you.

"I don't care. I want to meet this girl, you know, the one that you ramble on about all of the time" Alex teased as you rolled your eyes at her antics.

"Are you being serious ? You manage to hear that but you don't hear me when I tell you to do something. I'm your boss, your supposed to follow my orders" You point out as Alex glances over at Sam.

"You ramble on about her when your at work ?" Sam smiled at you.

"Maybe. Remind me to never tell Alex a secret ever again" You rolled your eyes.

"I've taken a mental note for you" Sam started laughing.

"What's so funny about that ? It's called expressing emotion. You know, like love and all that" You defended.

"Because I'm very happy for this new girlfriend of yours. And you, you lucky bitch" Sam teases, running her finger along her lip (gif).

"Actually, I have something that I need to tell you guys" You rest your hand on the small of Sam's back.

"What ?" Sam looked up at you, Lena sat smirking in the corner of the room.

"You only live once so why hide your love for someone ... fuck this. It would be so much easier for me to show you" You crashed your lips into Sam's.

Sam was baffled at first, considering you were the one who wanted to keep your relationship a secret.

When her shock wore off, she started to reciprocate the kiss.

"That explains the longing glances, love sick puppy stare and the disappearances to the storage closet" Kara concludes. 

"Sam and I have been together for quite a few months. I don't know why but I wasn't ready to admit that I had fallen in love" You leant your forehead against hers.

Flashbacks ...

Y/L/N's Night Club ...

"Thank you for your help with that dick. He's been stalking, following around the club all night ... I'm Sam, by the way" She introduced herself to you.

"I'm sure that you would have stood your ground. You look like the type of girl that can protect herself. I'm willing to bet my entire club that he was a drunk, divorced man. Who was searching for a little play thing" You glanced over at your clubs security guard.

"Did you just say your club ?" Sam looked up at you and that's when she realized. 

You were one of the cities most respected club owners.

You owned most of National Cities clubs and even some bars, here and there.

"I'm Y/N. This is my club but if you'd like me to, I could take the rest night off and drive you home" You offered the brunette.

"That's a really sweet offer but I couldn't ask you to do that. You have a night club to run ..." Sam was cut off by your voice.

"It's no trouble at all. Besides, I think I'd kick myself if I didn't make sure that you got home safely. Just give me a moment to get my keys from my office" You turned to the bartender, who was stood behind the two of you.

Sam's apartment ...

"Y/N, I hate horror movies. How did I let you drag me into this ?" Sam buried her face in your chest.

"If your scared, I could just turn it off. We could watch something else. There's got to be atleast one semi decent romantic comedy on Netflix" You suggest as Sam shook her head.

"Your enjoying the movie and I know that I'm safe in your arms. Well, that and your really warm and cuddly" Sam rested her head against your shoulder.

"I will always protect you from the things that scare you most, fictional or not" You assured her.

Your office ...

"Could I talk to you for a sec ? It's really  important" Sam knocked on your office door.

"You broke up with me and you moved on in a matter of days. What else is there to say" You looked up at her.

"I love you Y/N. I always have loved you. And I broke up with you because I was scared. I was scared that you didn't love me. I was scared that you only saw me as disposable, saw me as a quick whirlwind romance and then it would be over ... but that doesn't excuse how much pain I've caused you" Sam admitted

"Why would you even think that ? I love you. Your the only person that I have ever been in love with. Yes, I was a player before I met you, but it all changed when I first met you. I never knew how easy it would be to love someone. With you I feel like me" You took her hand in yours.

"Are you willing to try this again ? Try us again ?" Sam suggested.

"I'm willing to give us a chance" You nod in agreement.

L-corp, Sam's office ...

"Y/N, after all this time I still love you and I always will" Sam pours out her emotions.

Present day ...

The rest of the group had left the room, leaving Sam alone.

"I wasn't lying when I said that I would always protect you" You leaned against the desk.

"You didn't have to get shot to prove that to me. I already knew that you'd keep your word" Sam leans her head on your shoulder.

"I know and I'm sorry for that. I did it because I love you" You smiled at her.

"I love you too" She presses a loving kiss to your forehead.