Ray Palmer

"Y/N, I'm sorry" Ray reaches out to grabs your hand but you pull away from him

"Yeah, but you're sorry because I caught you having sex with Nora" You scoffed.

"We didn't mean to hurt you, Nora just -" Ray reasons.

"She just what. Fell straight into our bed with you" You snapped at him.

"It was not anything like that" He tries to explain his actions.

"You didn't just have the balls to say that to me" You shove him away from you.

"We did not plan this ... I'd never do that especially not to you" Ray reaches out.

You abruptly pull away, refusing Ray the access of touching you.

He knew he'd break, even if he was able to touch you once.  

"What happened then ? How can you do that and it be a accident?" You sound as though you hated him.

"Thing's happen whilst you're not on the ship and I could not control the lust and the anger" Ray explains.

"Go to hell, or more likely, go back to the depths of hell !" You snarl at him. 

Ray fell silent which seems to annoy you even more than when he was talking.

"You have nothing to say. Not even after what you've done" You pushed him.

At this point you're becoming hysterical, as you punched his chest repeatedly.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he tried to stop you from hurting him.

"Please. You do not have to do this" Ray's word's that used to be reassuring, sound as though he is in pain.

"Still nothing ? Haven't you got anything out of this conversation ?" You falls onto your knees. 

Ray bites his lip to prevent the relentless sobs from escaping.

"I'm sorry" He grabs your wrist and held them, stopping you from hitting him.

"That's it. Your sorry. Well, shame on me for having a heart" You wipe your tears.

"Y/N ... We can fix this, fix us" Ray places his hand ontop of yours.

"I can't do this anymore, we're over" You smile at him sadly as you left the room.

"What've I done ?" HE mutters under his breathe.

"Lost the perfect girl. That's what you've done, Ray" Sara looks at him in disgust.