Lydia Martin

A/N : Imagine that your Stiles in the gif

"You have the entitlement and narcissism typical of your generation. In that, you are a profound success. But, your failure taught us one thing ... the banality of evil. That your were and would always be an ordinary evil" Marcel prepared to inject you with a lethal dose of wolfsbane.

"You think I'm ordinary ?" You gritted your teeth as Marcel disinfected your arm.

"We believed that to resurrect the perfect killer, we had to start with the perfect evil. From you, we learned true evil only comes by corrupting something truely good" Marcel picks up the needle and sits down beside you.

"The perfect killer was Sebastien Valet, who transformed into Mason Hewitt ... his vessel. Thanks to his resurrection several massacres where committed in the town. All because you wanted to experiment on a 268 year old demon omega" You snarled at him.

"Unluckily for you ... you happen to be our next test subject" He shoved the needle into your arm.

"What do you mean test subject ? Your going to kill me, you can't do anything with a dead body" You grimaced in pain.

"Who said you needed to be alive to become our next demon omega" Marcel pushes the plunger, injecting you with the wolfsbane.

"You'll never get away with this. My pack will come and find me" Your body has lost all of it's energy, to make it impossible for you to physically move.

"We're counting on it subject 209" Marcel pulled the empty needle out of your arm.

Your eyes slipped shut as you fell into a state of deep sleep, that you would never wake up from.

"Y/N !" Lydia called out, her and Stiles were searching for you in the Dread Doctor's torture chamber.

"If we split up, we could find her more efficiently" Stiles suggests.

"I'll take the left ... you go right" Lydia starts jogging down a narrow hallway.

She came across a large steel door, that appeared to open into your chamber.

Marcel took off his gloves as he exited the room, blood coating his entire body.

"Until further notice, this room is for authorized personnel only" Marcel instructed the guard.

The Dread Doctors leader entered his soundproof office, that was just down the hall from your torture chamber.

Lydia stole some scrubs from a laundry hamper, checking the name badge on them.

"Can I help you miss ?" The guard locked the door as Lydia came out of her hiding space.

"I'm Doctor Martinez, The Surgeon would like me to examine subject 209" Lydia stood up straight as the man sighed, opening the door for her.

"The chamber's soundproof, do what you have to" The guard locked Lydia in the room.

Lydia closed her eyes, taking a deep breathe.

She knew that you were going to be in a bad state but it still didn't make it any easier when she saw your blood drenched clothes, that clung to your body.

"Y/N ... Open your eyes ... We can't get you out of here unless you cooperate" Lydia tucked some hair behind your ear.

She stood on something glass and it shattered beneath her feet.

Lydia thought little of it, releasing you of the restraints that held your body to the bed.

She carried your body over to the corner of the room, seating you in an upright position.

"Babe come on. This isn't funny ... Wake up" She pleaded with your unresponsive body.

After you didn't open your eyes in the coming minutes, Lydia headed back over to your bed.

She was looking for anything that could have put you in such an unresponsive state.

Bending down, she picked up a piece of glass that read Lethal Wolfsbane dose ... Do not handle unless you are authorised personnel.

Lydia fell to her knees infront of your dead body.

"You can't be dead ... Your the only reason I had left to live" Lydia screams, letting out all of her emotions.

Her banshee scream sent the table toppling over and shattered multiple viles of blood and wolfsbane.

You were dead, the love of her life was gone and she couldn't do anything to save you.