Hayley Marshall

⚠️ : G!P Hayley x Reader Smut

"I guess being diabolical has it's perks" Hayley watches as your brother Klaus leaves the compound.

"I'm sorry, what ?" You turn to face the women.

"Being the Original Heretic has to have some perks" Hayley smirks getting up and walking over to you.

She runs her hand up and down your left arm.

"Hayley your with Elijah" you spin around to face the werewolf.

"Well, not exactly. You see I broke up with him" Hayley shrugs.

"Why did you break up with him ?" You place your body infront of Hayley's trapping her against the wall.

"Are you really that clueless ? It's because I love you silly" Hayley admits.

Hayley onces you over biting her lip and closing the gap between the two of you.

"Okay, but we are not doing it in Klaus's study" you gesture to your surroundings.

"Right" Hayley nods with a chuckle wrapping her legs around your waist.

You vamp speed the two of you to your room.

"Is anyone else home ?" Hayley listens for any of your siblings.

"I think Freya might be. Do you need me to do a silencing spell ?" You lean forward towards Hayley, who nods.

You hold your hand up in the doors direction "Silencio".

"That's better" Hayley traps you between her body and the door.

"Well this is kinda hot" you smirk as Hayley grinds her crotch down on you.

You feel Hayley's erection through her trousers.

"Oh, you have a little extra cleavage do you ?" You tease her.

"And awkwardly enough for you, I have a daddy kink" she rasps in your ear.

"Um. Sounds good to me daddy" you watch as Hayley's eyes turn black from sheer lust.

Hayley pushes her lips onto yours causing a loud moan to fall from your lips.

She takes the opportunity and let's her tongue roam inside your mouth.

You pull away biting down harshly on her lip.

"You don't happen to have any condoms do you" Hayley looks around sheepishly.

"I'm a vampire, I shouldn't be able to procreate" you inform her.

"I know but after what happened with Klaus" Hayley looks down at her feet.

You lift her chin with your index finger "Say no more. Top shelf on the right".

Hayley heads over and places it down on the bedside table.

"Where were we ?" Hayley returns to kissing you slowly pushing you back onto the bed.

She pulled your shirt off as you found yourself lost in her kisses.

Hayley removes her own shirt and trouser leaving her in just a pair of boxers and a sports bra.

You took your jeans off leaving you in just your underwear.

"So what tickles your fancy ?" You bite your lip looking up at Hayley.

"I don't know, you any good at blowjobs" Hayley scratches the back of her neck.

"Sure thing daddy" you slid out from beneath her and kneel down at the end of the bed.

You take her boxers off with ease, letting her erection spring free from it's confinement.

You grab the shaft in your left hand and pump up and down at a steady pace.

You continue to pump her until her cock is fully hard.

Hayley grabs the back of your neck and guides you towards her crotch.

You takes the end of the cock in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it.

Hayley let's one of her hands get lost in your hair.

You smirk slightly and deep throat the wolf.

Hayley yelps at the sudden action and starts thrusting in and out of your mouth.

"Get on the bed" Hayley commands you, when you've finished the blow job.

"Yes little wolf or should I say daddy" you oblige laying on your back on the bed.

Hayley hovers over the top of you, sweeping your hair to the side to reveal your neck.

She kisses your neck feverishly leaving the occasional hickey.

Hayley gestures to your bra waiting for you go ahead.

She receives her answer in the form of a small nod.

You kissed Hayley's neck as she kissed down the valley of your breasts.

Hayley leans down and pulls your pants down to your ankles.

"Your really wet for me, aren't you ?" Hayley teases.

"I swear to bloody God Hayley. If you don't fuck me right now" you growl at her.

Hayley nods and smiles "My pleasure baby".

Hayley lines her dick up with your entrance and slowly inserts herself.

"You can go fast than that, this is far from my first time" you groaned at the girl.

Hayley starts off at an extremely speedy pace.

You found yourself cussing after only a few moments "Bloody hell. Fuck. Shit. Damn. Motherfucking".

Hayley felt you cum onto the condom and came herself in the condom mere moments later.

She took it off, tied it and threw it into the bin.

"So what do you want to do now love ?" You smirked still out of breathe from the intense makeout session.

"Why don't we watch something ? Anything you want" Hayley hands you her laptop.

"Good idea. Will you be my girlfriend ?" You kiss Hayley on the cheek wrapping your arms around her waist.

"Of course. I don't really think I could day no, after well that" Hayley chuckles as you smiled at her.

Hayley Marshall had always liked you back so your fears of her rejecting you never really should've been a problem.