chapter 2 Birth

Zhou Yi felt like he was soaking in a hot spring, his whole body was warm, and he wanted to open his eyes but couldn't do anything. He didn't understand where it was. Shouldn't he be in the hospital after a car accident?

    Immediately, he felt a strong force pulling him down, Zhou Yi was shocked and subconsciously resisted.

    "Second sister-in-law, work harder, you've already seen the head, and it's about to come out." "

    Yanniang, work harder, doctor, why don't you give Yanniang some ginseng..." There

    was a lot of noise outside , making Zhou Yi one head and two big, who seems to be giving birth, etc.? have a baby? Zhou Yi felt as if struck by lightning. Could it be that he was the kid who was about to be born? So what is he? Died and reincarnated? Still wearing it? Damn it! Zhou Yi couldn't help but swear. He has worked hard for more than 20 years. Since elementary school, he has been working desperately, surpassing most of his peers. After graduating, he opened a small company, and finally expanded the scale and started to make money. So the fuck is it going to start all over again?

    Zhou Yi really wants to cry but has no tears, is it necessary to do it all over again? I hope this family is a rich man or an official at home, so that he can also get a second-generation official or rich second-generation Dangdang for free.

    Knowing his own situation, Zhou Yi stopped struggling, lest he really smother himself to death in his mother's stomach, and this hard-won life would be wasted again.

    He slid down with his strength.

    "Wow..." An involuntary baby cry symbolized Zhou Yi's arrival in this world.

    "Here, it's a boy. Brother Zhou, it's a boy." The midwife shouted in surprise, holding the baby in her arms. They are all from the same village. Who doesn't know that Brother Zhou and his wife were looking forward to having a son, and now they have delivered a son. Boy, the reward will definitely not be less later.

    "Really?" Zhou Laoer stepped forward, stretched out his trembling hands, wanted to hug but didn't dare to hug him, and when he really confirmed that he was a son, he suddenly choked up and cried, "I have a queen, I'm Zhou's second son has a concubine, Yanniang, we have a son."

    When Wang Yan heard that he was a son, a smile appeared on her pale face, and then she couldn't bear it anymore and fell asleep.

    Zhou Yi felt that he was being dragged by a pair of big hands. When he opened his eyes, he saw only a vague shadow, and he heard the midwife say, "Brother Zhou, look at this child, how smart he is.

    " The son was almost so happy that he was silly, holding the newborn baby like a rare treasure, he didn't dare to use a little effort.

    Zhou Yi couldn't bear it anymore and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    I don't know how long it took to be woken up by a quarrel.

    "You are really a golden lump. First you paid a tael of silver for the doctor, but now you have to kill chickens and cook rice porridge. Oh my god, you killed my old woman and ate it. Such a big family is so disgusting." Pointing at such a small amount of eggs to sell for money, you might as well just drink our blood." "

    This chicken must be killed, Yanniang has lost her body, and she needs to drink chicken soup for milk, at least the money I handed over to you as a carpenter for a year Fifteen taels, now it’s too late to kill a chicken? Dad, please say something.” Zhou Laoer said loudly. His whole person has changed, he is no longer indifferent to family affairs like before, his whole person presents an incomparably positive state, excited with boundless hope.     People who are keenly aware of this change in him naturally noticed it. The elder Zhou and his wife stood outside the East Wing and looked at the second son Zhou who was trying to fight for him. The second child was completely different.     "Second brother, what are you talking about? Now that everyone is not separated, it is not right for the money you earn to be handed over to the public, and you don't look at the bunch of girl movies in your room. What do you eat? That's enough, the little money you earn is enough for them to eat!" Zhou Yaomei stood beside Zhou's mother, and couldn't help saying after hearing what Zhou's second child said.     "It's not your turn to tell me about my girl, you're a girl too." Zhou Lao Er changed his usual attitude of forbearance and choked back.     "You..." Zhou Yaomei, who had never been treated like this, opened her mouth in disbelief, and then she was ashamed and indignant. She looked at the second brother Zhou with hatred, not understanding why the second brother who had been taciturn in the past suddenly changed between.