157

Chapter 157 Returning to Beijing

    Zhou Yi glanced at Lan Kuru up and down, then suddenly shook his shoulders and laughed, Lan Guru's face was as black as iron: "What's so funny?" "Ah, I'm sorry, Lord Lan, I'm not laughing at you

    , I just thought of a joke, the villain died because of talking too much, in order to prevent me from being labeled as a villain by you, so I will not tell you!" Zhou Yi winked at Lan Kuru and said.

    It's all the same, freak, Zhou Yi is a villain, he is weird, and his words are weird. When Lan Kuru was taken down, he was still thinking about the deep meaning of Zhou Yi's words!

    After the matter in Tangyin County was settled, Zhou Yi stretched himself. Now he was going to another place. Where should he go? Zhou Yi sorted through the pile of evidence in his hand and determined the route.

    Zhou Yi closed the case in Tangyin County, and had a meal with everyone in a leisurely mood, but the officials in other places who were always paying attention to his movements couldn't sit still anymore!

    God, Zhou Yi really dared to do it. Although Tangyin's officials were not taken over by one pot, it was almost the same. Most of the bureaucratic system in Tangyin's realm was completely brought down! How dare this man be so bold!

    In fact, they didn't know that this was the result of Zhou Yi's intentional release of water. If he really wanted to investigate, none of these officials would be able to escape, but when the water was clear, there would be no fish. This is a persistent disease, even if he removes one piece, another piece will grow soon. What he wants is deterrence, so that even if these officials are greedy, they will at least take care of it, within a certain limit.

    So the Tangyin County officials who were cleaned up this time were all those who were incompetent and greedy. Closing one eye and closing the other let them go, and only sent someone to beat them.

    Nanyuanfutai and Beiyuanfutai got together again full of stomachs. When they met, they both opened their mouths, and they didn't know where to start.

    There was a long silence, and it was Beiyuan Futai who spoke first: "Your Majesty Zhou is really daring!"

    Nanyuan Futai nodded in agreement: "Yes!!!" No, I thought Tangyin's officials could give Zhou a piece of cake. Yi made some troubles, whether it was Tangyin officials or others, they all thought that Zhou Yi wanted to catch corrupt officials, at least there must be a certain amount of investigation time, but who would have thought that Zhou Yi's actions would be so fast, just arrived in Tangyin the night before, The next morning, Tangyin's officials were taken away!

    "How did Mr. Zhou get their criminal evidence?" The officials in Liangyuan couldn't figure it out. Could it be that Zhou Yi had figured it out before going to Tangyin?

    "I'm afraid this is the only possibility!" Nanyuan Futai sighed.

    "Then let's..." Beiyuan went to Taiwan and looked at Nanyuan's mansion worriedly. Are we safe? Although Zhou Yi has already left the boundary of the two gardens, but who can meet such a master who doesn't play cards according to common sense? Make sure he doesn't turn back.

    The Nanyuan government office narrowed its eyes slightly, and said after a while of silence: "Probably not. Look carefully at those Tangyin officials who were arrested. Zhou Yi, who knows a little bit of restraint, didn't move. Although the two of us are not quite It's clean, but it's already been calculated, Mr. Zhou still knows it well."

    Hearing this, Beiyuan Futai felt a little less uneasy in his heart, thinking about it, if only the corrupt officials Zhou Yi were to be arrested, then Quan Dayue might not be able to escape!