138

Chapter 138 The Unprecedented Merchants Meeting (1)

    This middle-aged man's name is Yan Yuhui, and he is the vice president of Yuanshang.

    As soon as his words came out, the merchants immediately caused a commotion.

    Merchants have money, but no status. Once they are registered as merchants, not only will they not be able to take the imperial examination, but their children and grandchildren will also be unable to take the imperial examination. Therefore, most merchants will try to avoid registering as merchants in order to avoid it.

    "President Yan, are you serious?" someone asked immediately below.

    "Well, according to reliable sources, this is the case." Yan Yu nodded back.

    "If so, that would be really great, this is the gospel we are waiting for!" Someone excitedly said.

    Boss Zhong shook his head: "Those are too far away from us. Even if Mr. Zhou has this idea, it may not be easy to realize it. Let's be more realistic and think about how to do it in this investment promotion conference." Take more advantages."

    "Not much, what Boss Zhong said is true." Yan Yuhui nodded again.

    At the same time, a lot of people gathered in the upper room of another inn in the capital.

    They speak more simply than Yuan Shang.

    "Master Zhou was from the two gardens. Tell me, will he favor the people from the garden merchants this time?" I didn't know what was arguing before, and everyone was a little excited. During the intermission, one of them suddenly Said.

    "It's a little bit, but Mr. Zhou probably wouldn't go too far. I inquired that Mr. Zhou Yi Zhou is only seventeen years old this year. He was born in poverty since he was a child. It has nothing to do with business, even if it is for the sake of fellow countrymen, it may be slightly biased, but it should not affect the overall situation." "Having said that,

    we still need to make complete preparations. When the border trade was opened before, They are all based on our western merchants, and this time we can't let other people take the lead." "

    That's a good statement, don't fight an uncertain battle, we must first find out what Mr. Zhou's preferences are this week. Strange!"

    And the other Yushang didn't fall behind.

    Giving gifts and building relationships seems to be an innate ability of the Han people. At this time, Zhou Yi has become a favorite in the eyes of the three major business departments, and has become their customs clearance target. They are all trying to please Zhou Yi. win his favor.

    The Border Trade Merchants Fair is coming up, and Zhou Yi is also a bit busy these days. He knows that many businessmen have gathered in the capital, and he also thought that they might come to befriend him first, but he really didn't expect that the battle would be so big.

    The first to come to the door was Yuan Shang represented by Yan Yuhui and Boss Zhong.

    Zhou Yi received them in the front hall.

    "Master Zhou, you are really the pride of our two courts. Now even the children in the two courts know your name, and your reputation spreads far and wide. I can't wait to admire you." On this occasion, Yan Yuhui's status is higher than that of Boss Zhong. , so starting the conversation with him also seemed to respect Zhou Yi. He didn't say anything else when he came up, and he directly pointed out that he was from the same hometown as Zhou Yi, in order to make both of them feel closer.