190

Chapter 190 The Emperor's Mind

    The lively celebration banquet ended, and Zhou Yi left under the eyes of everyone under the aura of being extremely favored by Emperor Chongzheng, who even made an exception to let him enter the cabinet at a young age.

    Emperor Chongzheng was smiling throughout the whole process, thanks to his good mood, except for a little episode when he said surprisingly that he wanted Zhou Yi to enter the cabinet, the rest of the banquet was full of joy for the monarch and his ministers.

    After the commotion, the huge palace returned to solemn silence.

    "You come with me."

    After all the people retreated, Emperor Chongzheng glanced at the princes and said calmly.

    The princes looked at each other in blank dismay, wondering what the father wanted from them at this time.

    The second prince was a little uneasy. The other princes were going to be the background boards. He just said a few more words. If he made a mistake, he was the most likely to make a mistake.

    Emperor Chongzheng sat on the throne, and several princes followed closely behind.

    "Go to the imperial study." Emperor Chongzheng closed his eyes and ordered.

    "Yes." The personal eunuch hurriedly replied.

    The princes glanced at each other, and Emperor Chongzheng would not have been in the imperial study room if it wasn't for a major event. The princes felt even more agitated when they thought about it.

    After arriving at the Imperial Study Room, after Emperor Chongzheng sat down, he took a look at his son who could see through his thoughts at a glance, and felt more and more disappointed.

    "What do you think of Zhou Yi's chance of falling into the cabinet today?"

    The princes were a little surprised. They thought that Emperor Chongzheng was going to reprimand them, and they were still racking their brains to figure out what they did wrong today. This is what was asked.

    The princes didn't know what the meaning of Emperor Chongzheng's question was, so they hesitated and dared not speak.

    Emperor Chongzheng stared: "Why, you can't even speak?"

    The second prince lives here, knowing that he can't push it away, so he stood up and said: "Father, my son thinks that Mr. Zhou has done a lot, but he may not be so thoughtful about this matter, Father, you are so kind to him. Long En, Mr. Zhou may really feel that his qualifications are still inexperienced, but in the face of all the ministers, it is still a bit out of consideration to push your father, Your Royal Highness. Of course, compared with the credit of Mr. Zhou It's really nothing."

    Emperor Chongzheng glanced at the second prince, without making any comments, and directly nodded to the third prince.

    This made the second prince somewhat suspicious. He should be right. Father is the king of a country. In the whole world, is it possible that the king is the king who judges others by himself? If he gave Zhou Yi such a big favor in front of so many people Glory, Zhou Yi still pushed it, so he absolutely couldn't bear it. So when he said it, he said it from the perspective of Emperor Chongzheng, but cleverly said that Zhou Yi was just a little ill-considered, and he didn't offend Zhou Yi very much. Zhou Yi probably didn't care too much.

    The third prince hurriedly said: "Father, I think what the second brother said makes sense."

    Emperor Chongzheng snorted softly, and his eyes moved to the fourth prince.