chapter 38

Chapter 38

    When I got home, Da Ya had already cooked the meal. While eating, Zhou Yi looked at the old clothes on the older sisters, "Father, mother, the family is better now, and the older sisters should dress better, you see." Look at the elder sister, the clothes are too short."

    Since they separated, they cook by themselves, and the food is no longer so harsh, and the complexions of the daughters are no longer sallow, and the eldest ya and Sanya have daughters on their faces. But because I have been busy, I didn't expect to come here, Wang Yan smiled: "You are worrying a lot, yes, we have a better life now, we have to dress them up, tomorrow will be Come with me to the county for a stroll, and everyone buys some clothes and jewelry."

    The girls burst into laughter when they heard this, they have grown so big, they have never been out of the village, and they still need to buy new clothes, thinking about it Excited, Wuya and Liuya can't wait to go to bed early, tomorrow will be tomorrow when they open their eyes, the eldest girl is the most sensible, she knows that the family has made money, and she doesn't refuse, "Okay, mother." There is nothing to say all night, the whole family wakes up

    early After breakfast, Wang Yuan went to the workshop to act as a supervisor as usual, and everyone else walked to the county seat. After Zhou Yi was sent to the academy, he went to Lin County to handle the contract. A literate clan brother was invited to go with him.

    When Zhou Yi was in class, Wang Yan took her four daughters for a walk on the street.

    They went to the tailor shop first, and the girls stared straight at the colorful clothes. After choosing and choosing, everyone reluctantly chooses their favorite clothes from the many clothes. What Wang Yan bought for them were fine cloth clothes, and a girl from a woman's family couldn't wear the silk and satin clothes.

    This made the girls happy. They were new for three years, old for three years, and sewed for three years, especially five and six, who had been wearing the old clothes of their two sisters since they were young. This is the first time she has her own new clothes, touching the soft fabric, her face blushes happily.     After buying clothes, Wang Yan went to the cloth store to buy some fine cloth, and she was going to make a suit for Zhou Laoer and herself. After all, the ready-made clothes were much more expensive than buying cloth for herself, while the ones she bought for Zhou Yi were silk and satin. Now that they have money, the couple can't wait to give him the best.

    After visiting the cloth shop, Wang Yan followed Zhou Yi's instructions to the jewelry shop, and finally bought a pair of silver earrings and bracelets for the eldest and third ya. The fifth and sixth yas were still young, so they only had bracelets. It also made the two girls so happy that they couldn't find Bei.

    After buying these, Wang Yan went to buy some firewood, rice, oil, salt and vegetables, and prepared to go to the back of the shop to prepare lunch and wait for Zhou Laoer to come back. The mother and daughter were very happy. When passing by a tea shop, Wuya suddenly pulled Wang Yan: "Mother, don't you think that's Auntie and Brother Dalang?"

    Wang Yan looked in the direction Wuya pointed, and it really was Li Ermei and Dalang. The mother and son were talking about something, and then the woman pointed outward, Da Lang, mother and son looked in the direction she pointed without blinking their eyes. Wang Yan felt strange, and followed their line of sight, only to find a mother and daughter standing opposite. The daughter was about fourteen or fifteen years old, and she was delicate and quiet. She was looking at purses at a stall. The woman should be her mother.

    But Wang Yan obviously felt that the mother and daughter's thoughts were not on the purse, but from time to time, they cast their eyes on Da Lang secretly.