chapter 106

Chapter 106

    "Zhou Yi, although you have shown your talents this time, you are too sharp. I'm afraid you will be remembered by those who care about you." Wen Quyu said earnestly.

    "Master Wen, I know." Zhou Yi chuckled.

    "Then why do you still..." Wen Qu asked.

    "Master Wen, there are always two sides to the affairs of this world. Do I have to be mediocre for the rest of my life in order not to be missed by others? That's safe, but what is the meaning of life? I studied hard for Serving the country can bring even a little bit of benefit to the people of Dayue, if it benefits the life and death of the country, how can I have an idea but dare not speak out because I am greedy for personal safety?" Zhou Yi said with incomparable sincerity, He simply packaged himself as a martyr who can carry explosives for the country.

    "Zhou Yi, you..." Wen Qu looked at him in surprise and admiration: "I thought you were young and energetic, but now it seems that I am narrow-minded!

    " Hello, I know what to do."

    Wen Qu nodded with a smile, "Come and sit at my house after you leave the office, let's talk about romance, not state affairs."

    Zhou Yi readily agreed to Wen Qu's invitation, although Wen Qu He is a bachelor of the Hanlin Academy, a second-rank official, but because of Emperor Chongzheng's independence, the Hanlin Academy was left out in the cold. Now Wenqu only has a good name, and the day of joining the cabinet is far away. Wenqu himself seems to be dead. He doesn't form cliques himself, and others won't win him over. Such a person Zhou Yi can naturally associate with, and Wen Qu is originally his boss, so there is nothing wrong with the two getting closer.

    After getting off the Yamen, Zhou Yi said something to Qing Zhu who came to pick him up, and followed Wen Qu to his house.

    Wen Qu's house is also on the East Street, but Zhou Yi's yard is on the East Street and the other is at the end of the East Street, separated by a whole street.

    Wen Qu's mansion is not big, and for a second-rank official, it's really a bit shabby, but Wen Qu didn't mind, instead he introduced cheerfully: "If it weren't for the fact that when I first entered the Imperial Academy, I would collect some winter respect and summer respect from time to time. Yes, I'm afraid I can't afford this house!"

    In the past, the Hanlin Academy had a good prospect, and everyone was trying to curry favor. Everyone knew about accepting those things, and even the emperor acquiesced, so Wen Qu said it so openly.

    "It's already very good." Zhou Yi entered Wen's residence and looked around. Although it was small, it was decorated in a very stylish way and looked very comfortable.

    "Let's go, Zhou Yi, let's go to the thatched cottage. I often drink tea there, and the scenery is not bad." Wen Qu led Zhou Yi to the so-called thatched cottage.

    The scenery of this thatched cottage is really good, it is set up in a small garden, and goldfish jump out of the pond from time to time, and the water curtain brought up is glowing with colorful light in the sun.

    "Zhou Yi, I invited you here today, mainly to remind you to pay attention. Now the court is led by Xing Jing and Yang Zhiwen, and they are fighting in secret. You are in the bag, and I am afraid that people from these two camps have noticed. Now, the battles among officials can happen in any dynasties, but your foundation is still too shallow to disturb these situations, and not only party disputes, but now the princes have grown up, and those who are interested are already starting a team. One bad thing is His body was smashed to pieces!"