chapter 46

Chapter 46 Before the County Examination

    From winter to spring came another four cold summers, Zhou Yi also turned ten years old, from that white and tender glutinous rice dumpling to a young boy, wearing a green shirt, standing in front of Ma Shaoqian solemnly, waiting for him to comment on the article.

    "That's right, very insightful. You can give it a try this time. The county test and government test should not be a problem. Even if you fail the hospital test, you can accumulate some experience." Give him a vaccination, Zhou Yi's knowledge is very clear to him, it is very solid.

    Having been Zhou Yi's I Ching teacher for four years, Ma Shaoqian is very satisfied with Zhou Yi. He is very enlightened at a young age. The most important thing is that he is never arrogant and complacent, and always maintains a humble heart. What is even more praiseworthy is Zhou Yi He knows that Zhou Yi has his own study plan, and his ability to execute it day after day makes Ma Shaoqian feel ashamed.

    "Yes, Master." Zhou Yi smiled slightly, bowed to Ma Shaoqian, took back the article that Ma Shaoqian had corrected, and said goodbye to him.

    "Zhou Yi, you won't be a coward again this time." As soon as he left Ma Shaoqian's room, Zheng Zhi jumped out. This child took the scientific examination in the place of household registration last year and passed the government examination, but last year he didn't pass the examination. The hospital examination, so I am going to win it in one fell swoop this year. Also because he was a child born earlier than Zhou Yi, he always made fun of Zhou Yi for this reason.

    Zhou Yi shrugged his shoulders, "As you wish, I will also end this year." "

    Well, let's see who can pass the hospital examination this year!" Zheng Zhi immediately said loudly.

    Zhou Yi nodded without hesitation, and walked away from him. Zheng Zhi was still shouting from behind: "Just wait, this time I will hit before you."

    This competitive kid really has a good brain So, every time in the college quiz, he would bite Zhou Yi tightly, but because he had never surpassed Zhou Yi, this became Zheng Zhi's heart disease, and he vowed to win Zhou Yi once. I know, that's Zhou Yi's failure. If he goes to the exam, a child's exam will definitely not be able to trouble the other party.

    After Zhou Yi left the academy, he wandered down to Xiawan Village. Ever since he turned eight years old, he refused the daily carriage pick-up and drop-off at home. Walking to and from the academy every day can not only exercise his body, but also Can relieve the mood, kill two birds with one stone.

    As soon as he reached the entrance of the village, a small body rushed forward: "Brother, brother...". Zhou Yi was bumped by such a small slut and almost fell backwards. He hugged Zhou Jia and wiped his saliva with the handkerchief worn on Zhou Jia: "You stole candy again!" Zhou

    Jia Just because he saw his brother's smiling face, he immediately changed, and reflexively covered the small pocket with two bare hands, with a vigilant expression on his face.

    Zhou Yi raised his forehead, is it really his younger brother who is so stupid? Isn't this place without three hundred taels of silver? But for the sake of the meatball's teeth, Zhou Yi ruthlessly cleaned up the candy in his pocket.

    "Brother..." Zhou Jiaxuan looked at him with tears in his eyes, the eyelashes on both eyes fluttered like fans, and he looked like a cute young lady.

    For some reason, Zhou Jia has been very clingy to Zhou Yi since he was a child, a little tail that he can't shake off. Being so clingy, Zhou Yi got used to it, and unknowingly raised Zhou Jia as his son. The heart of the old lady who is finished, now looking at the appearance of the little thing, even though I know that half of it is pretending, my heart is still soft.