chapter 35

Chapter 35 Preparations

    Zhou Yi's painting is a modern multi-functional wardrobe, which uses sliding doors and has both storage and practicality as well as aesthetics. As soon as the drawing was done, Zhou Laoer was fascinated. He has been a carpenter for so many years, and he never thought that a suitcase could be made like this!

    As a carpenter who pursues and sincerely loves this industry, Mr. Zhou is itching to make it right away.

    "This thing will sell well after it's made!" Zhou Laoer said with great certainty.

    Wang Yan came over to have a look. Zhou Yi explained to him how to use the wardrobe. Clothes can be hung on hangers, and other clothes such as socks and close-fitting clothes can also be sorted into grids. There is even a special place for shoes!

    "Mother, if you have a wardrobe like this, would you buy it?" Zhou Yi looked at Wang Yan.

    "Why don't you buy it, even if you eat a little less." It's like a chef seeing good kitchen utensils, and an ancient housewife seeing such a good wardrobe, few people can't help being tempted; "I'll think it through first

    , Then make it out and sell it, and the stroller sold very well at that time.” Zhou Laoer’s eyes were full of enthusiasm, and if it sold well, he could earn a lot of money.

    "Father, how are you going to sell it?" Zhou Yi rubbed his chin and asked Zhou Er Er. It made people laugh to see him making such an adult-like action at such a young age.

    Zhou Er was puzzled: "How can I sell it? It's the same as the baby carriage at that time. I made it and sold it in the market!"

    Zhou Yi shook his head: "You can't do this. You forgot that our baby carriage was sold shortly after it was sold. I imitated it, if it is the same as before, the wardrobe must be the same as the baby carriage."

    Zhou Laoer was dumbfounded: "What should I do?" Zhou Laoer always felt that his son was different from other people's sons, and compared with other sons It is the difference between pumpkins and pumpkins. After Zhou Yi rescued him from Wang's house a few days ago, Zhou Er Er was even more convinced. Now that Zhou Yi came up with the idea of ​​a wardrobe, he also took it for granted. Who told his son to be smart! Now that I have a question, I subconsciously ask Zhou Yi.

    Now that the image of a child prodigy has been left in the hearts of his parents, Zhou Yi no longer deliberately hides it, "We don't have the financial and material resources of others. Once the wardrobe is imitated by them, we must not compete with them. Since In this way, we will quickly seize the market from the very beginning!"

    "Seize the market?" Zhou Laoer was puzzled.

    "Yes, as long as there are many people who buy at the beginning, they will form the impression that we are the authentic ones, and it will not be easy for others to imitate!" "Then what should we do?

    " Let’s talk about the buns in the county. There are more than one shops selling buns in the county, and the taste is not much different from each other. But because Yang Ji was the first to make a word of mouth, more people bought it. People think that Yang Kee's bun shop is the most authentic.

    "At the beginning, we will sell on a large scale, quickly take down Guang'an County, and then use Guang'an County as a base to expand around! First: First, we must expand our popularity and let people in Guang'an County know that we are going to sell new wardrobes. Second: If you want to hire someone to make wardrobes, you definitely can’t do it alone, we can build a workshop in the village first, and third, rent a shop in the county town and sell these wardrobes quickly at a lower price..."