160

Chapter 160 Outburst

    Wen Qu asked Zhou Yi and Liu Ya to meet on purpose, but now he ran outside by himself and said that he was ready for wine.

    After Wen Qu left, Zhou Yi looked Liu Ya up and down. Liu Ya was pregnant earlier than Li Yingru, and her belly was already big at this moment, "Fourth Sister, you have been wronged.

    " She shed tears, where did she suffer any grievances, Zhou Yi just heard the wind and solved her worries thousands of miles away.

    "Liulang, I have never been wronged. I have the most capable younger brother in the world!" Speaking of this, she felt happy. At first she didn't know that Zhou Yi had written a letter to Wen Qu, but Mrs. Wen Those few days were always unhappy, but she didn't mention the matter of finding a concubine for Wen Xin again. She found out that before she didn't know, Liu Lang had already solved it for her. When the father-in-law gave away his concubine, he didn't dare to mention it to Wen Xinna, and Liu Ya felt relieved.

    "Your method is great. I originally thought that if my mother-in-law insisted on taking a concubine for Xianggong, then I would have to start with Xianggong. I didn't expect you to solve it so neatly. You are smart!" Liuya Smiling freely and comfortably, her younger brother really protected her as he said to her before getting married, but: "Liulang, if you do this, will there be a gap with your father-in-law?" Liuya is still a little worried.

    Zhou Yi smiled and shook his head: "Don't worry, Mrs. Wen won't take it to heart." The siblings chatted for a while, and Zhou Yi saw that Liuya's big belly was hard to move when she was sitting and lying down, afraid that she would be tired, so she went Let her go back to the house to rest, and go drink with Wenqu.     That boy Wen Xin was pouring wine on the side, and he seemed a little embarrassed when he saw Zhou Yi. Also, before he married Liuya, he himself said that he would not take concubines like Wen Qu. Unexpectedly, he just got married. One year, he almost broke his promise and asked his brother-in-law to write such a letter to his father.     Of course Zhou Yi knew what Wen Xin was thinking, but he didn't say a word, as if he had completely forgotten about it, and called each brother-in-law very affectionately.     Seeing him like this, Wen Xin secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    Wen Qu could see clearly from the sidelines that this Zhou Yi was truly extraordinary. Although Wen Xin was not allowed to accept a concubine this way, it was after all a meddling in his brother-in-law's family affairs. This meant that he had met him. Even if Zhou Yi was targeting Mrs. Wen, as the head of the family, he would not complain when he saw his wife being made so difficult. As a native feudal man, Wen Xin took concubines as a matter of course. Zhou Yi stretched his arms too far in doing so.

    So Zhou Yi didn't mention that matter at all at the moment, which not only eliminated the little resentment in Wen Xin's heart, but also made him feel more guilty. I'm afraid it will be better for Liu Ya in the future.

    Why isn't such a child from their Wen family?

    After drinking with Wen Qu, it was already the willow tree on the moon.

    Since the establishment of commerce and the abolition of all kinds of exorbitant taxes, the capital city at night is obviously more lively than before. Looking at South Street, there are more hawkers setting up stalls on both sides of the street than before.

    Zhou Yi walked along the South Street, and never saw the servants carrying knives to collect likin from the peddlers. Zhou Yi found a biscuit stall, and after waiting in line for three, it was finally his turn.