chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The atmosphere was a bit delicate, and Mr. Zhou said: "Second, how can you say that about your elder brother? He is the eldest son. Although he doesn't make any money, he is not in charge of everything in the family. Otherwise, each of you can be so neat. Do your own thing?"

    "I didn't say anything about my elder brother, but my sister-in-law knew that I was temporarily out of work because of my leg pain, what did she mean by saying that?" "

    This...Second uncle, you must be sure Don't worry, I'm just saying it casually." Li Ermei said hurriedly.

    "My father just said it casually!" Zhou Yi said tenderly with his eyes wide open. His father was the only one in the family who bullied him, and he had to help.

    The topic changed, Mr. Zhou took a puff of cigarette, and said: "Since you have received a deposit, there is nothing you can do, but go pick up the work after you are done." The second child of Zhou endured and endured, clenched his

    hands He let go again, and in the end he was still uneasy, and looked straight at Mr. Zhou: "Father, do you still consider me your son? Brother, do you consider me your brother?" Zhou Yi knew that Zhou's second child still had

    trouble I am ready to let go of the hurdle in my heart.

    "Second, what nonsense are you talking about? Why don't I treat you as my son? If I don't treat you as my son, can I raise you for you to take a wife?" Old man Zhou's face also sank.

    Boss Zhou also quickly said: "Second, don't you make us sad by saying that?"

    Zhou Er closed his eyes, Zhou Yi stepped forward to hold his hand, Wang Yan also looked at Zhou Lao Er worriedly, son The immature palms warmed Zhou Laoer's cold heart: "If you treat me as a son, brother, why am I not even qualified to listen when there is a big family event?

    " Confused, I don't know what he is talking about, but Mr. Zhou seems to have thought of something, and his face is a little ugly.

    "The third child took thirty taels of silver from the house, none of you were left behind, even the married daughters could listen, but you left me alone, so you still say that I am a family? I am in your eyes , it’s just a long-term worker who can earn money.” Zhou Laoer laughed miserably after finishing speaking.

    His words made Mr. Zhou's body tremble, and Mr. Zhou said: "We didn't intentionally miss you..." Zhou Yi sneered, it was not intentional, which made people feel even more chilling, which means that these people habitually don't treat Zhou The second child was taken seriously, and they subconsciously didn't regard Zhou's second child as a relative.

    Boss Zhou's words made Zhou Er even more disheartened. Forget it, he finally saw the psychology of these people clearly.

    Zhou's mother had been trying not to speak, but now she couldn't help it: "What's wrong, you feel uncomfortable seeing the third child take the money? You are a little married woman, and you still want to be a family member..." "Pa

    " The loud slap startled everyone in the room. Everyone looked at Mr. Zhou in disbelief. Mr. Zhou had never hit Mrs. Zhou in all these years.

    And Zhou's mother opened her two cloudy eyes, unable to believe it. After accepting the facts, she screamed suddenly, "You hit me, you hit me because of a little woman..., me and you Fight." While yelling, he wanted to reach out to scratch Mr. Zhou.