chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Snowflakes are flying all over the sky, the day has entered the twenty-fifth of the twelfth lunar month, and the academy begins its annual vacation. That day, there was a lot of traffic and horses outside the academy, and most of the students from the academy came to pick them up from their homes.

    Some students with different origins have not seen their parents for almost half a year, and they are only six or seven years old. Although they are taken care of by servants, they still often miss their families and secretly wipe their tears under the covers.

    Now the parents who don't see each other when they see each other, suddenly tear up their necks and start crying, it doesn't look like seeing their parents, but like dead parents.

    Zhou Yi went home every day, so naturally he couldn't understand their suffering. When he came out with his book bag on his back, he saw a group of people crying, thinking that something big had happened!

    Zheng Zhi also put his arms around the neck of a man in brocade clothes and was crying, but when he saw Zhou Yi, he immediately wiped his eyes with his hands, pretending that nothing happened.

    "Hey, I will be promoted to the children's class in the spring of next year. My father said that is the time to learn the way of a sage. Do you dare to compare with me?" Generally speaking, Zhou Yi will fight.

    "I can only compare myself with myself." Zhou Yi looked at the sky from a forty-five angles, and nodded in his heart for this pretense.

    "You...why do you hate me so much? I hate you to death." It's a pity that Zheng Zhi couldn't understand this super-era chicken soup for the soul. He stomped his feet and said bitterly.

    Zheng Zhi's father looked at Zhou Yi with interest in his eyes. He knew that his son was talented and intelligent. , this child is definitely not simple.

    "I am Zheng Zhi's father, and you are his classmate?"

    "Hi Uncle, my name is Zhou Yi, and I am indeed Zheng Zhi's classmate." Zhou Yi gave a student salute to Zheng Zhi's father.

    "That's right, it's the first time we meet. Let's play with something small." He took out a white jade in the shape of a monkey with big fingers from his sleeve, and handed it to Zhou Yi.

    When Zhou Yi saw it, he realized that it might just be a gift specially given by the Zheng family when they met relatives and old friends. Although it was delicate, it was not very expensive. He didn't want to shame him, so he thanked him solemnly and took it.

    Seeing Zhou Yi pick up the things, Zheng Zhi's father smiled even more. After saying goodbye to Zhou Yi, he hugged Zheng Zhi and got into the carriage. In the carriage, Zheng Zhi said angrily, "Father, why do you still give that to me?" Bad boy stuff, he hates it the most!"     "It's just a little thing, you forgot what I told you? Sending you to the academy, not only let you study, but also make friends with good moral character, smart and studious classmates. Now this little man is in vain for the children and grandchildren of the Zheng family."     "I remember, father." Zheng Zhi pursed his lips, and when he saw his father was angry, he quickly admitted his cowardice.     "Well, you hate that Zhou Yi so much, is it because he behaved better than you in the academy?" Zheng Zhi's father looked at him and said clearly.     These words seemed to have stepped on Zheng Zhi's tail, his face was flushed red, and he almost jumped up, "Who says I'm worse than him, but that kid is used to pretending to be good, to please the gentlemen... "     Well, that means that Zhou Yi is indeed better than you." Zheng Zhi's father looked at his son like a cat with its hair blown out, and came to a very certain conclusion.     Zhou Yi, who was standing at the gate of the academy, was naturally unaware of Zheng Zhi and his father's discussion about him. Looking at the green pines at the gate of the academy covered with white snow, everything was white as far as he could see, and suddenly had the urge to read a poem: "The heavy snow crushes the green pines." , the green pine is upright and straight, you must know that the pine is noble and clean, and wait until the snow melts." "     Yes, although the words are straightforward, but the meaning is profound, it is still a superb work, I didn't expect you to have such a talent in poetry and Fu." Just read After that, Master Qian suddenly stood behind him like a ghost behind him, and praised him.     Zhou Yi staggered and almost fell, oh my god, he just thought of it on a whim, read it out of feeling, and sent it out in response to the situation, but he really didn't want to plagiarize.