chapter 119

Chapter 119 Please Matchmaker

    "Father, I'm going to talk to mother." Zhou Yi said to Zhou Lao Er.

    Zhou Laoer nodded: "Go, it's good to talk with your mother."

    Zhou Yi left the hall and went to Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan's yard. When Zhou Yi entered the room, Wang Yan was quietly wiping away tears.

    "Mother, what's wrong with you?" Zhou Yi sat in front of Wang Yan.

    Wang Yan hurriedly wiped away her tears: "It's nothing, mother just wants to go to Xiawan Village, and I don't know how your sisters are doing?"

    Zhou Yi comforted: "Mother, it's not easy to handle, in half a year , I can go back to my hometown to worship my ancestors, and then we can go back. Don't worry, the big sister and the others will have a good life."

    Wang Yan raised her hand and touched Zhou Yi's head lovingly; "My son , do you really want to marry Ms. Li? You are still young now, and you don’t know how uncomfortable it is to be suppressed by someone you get along with day and night. The child dare not argue even if he is wronged, and now he is rejected by your sisters. Mom doesn’t want you to be wronged again in the future.”

    Zhou Yi smiled when he heard this: “Mother, don’t you trust your own son? Will she be bullied? Besides, Miss Li is married to our family after all, she is not the kind of unreasonable person, and she will definitely get along with you in the future."

    Wang Yan stopped her hand and smiled: "It's true. You have been weird since you were a child, and even your grandfather has suffered a lot from you." "

    That's right, so what are you worried about? Don't you want your son to marry a girl who cares about you, like you and your father?" Same, live with Helele?"

    Wang Yan was teased by Zhou Yi, and nodded his forehead angrily: "Even your mother dares to joke!" The

    mother and son talked for a while, and Zhou Yi's lobbying ability Finally let Wang Yan let go of the lumps in her heart, and even finally felt that Ms. Li's character is really good, and she should be very good as a daughter-in-law.

    Zhou Laoer walked outside the house, heard the laughter coming from inside, and heaved a sigh of relief. Yanniang has been thinking a lot recently for some reason, and Zhou Laoer doesn't know how to enlighten him, and he is afraid of Liulang and Yanniang Relational score.

    After talking about Wang Yan, Zhou Yi walked out of the yard where she and Zhou Laoer lived.

    In fact, he understood Wang Yan's worry. He was oppressed by his mother-in-law for the first half of his life. It would be fine if he lived like this all the time, but now that he is freed, comparing the before and after, he naturally doesn't want to go back to being oppressed by others.

    Wang Yan has a gentle personality. Like most women in this era, she regards her husband as the key link and accepts life as it goes. But this does not mean that she has no ideas of her own.

    No one can be described simply by one-sided good and bad. Human nature is always complicated and contradictory. Wang Yan has the softness of a woman, endures hardships and stands hard work, and is resilient, but at the same time, she is not a neat, capable person. A good woman, she also has her own little thoughts, has no independent opinions, is easily influenced by others, and may even be a little selfish in her bones.

    But for Zhou Yi, as a mother, Wang Yan has given him enough maternal love, and that's enough. He never expects the people around him to become a perfect person without any flaws.

    That way Zhou Yi would feel unreal, he also has his own dark side, hypocrisy, he often smiles at others, and has mmp in his heart, and it is undeniable that when he came here, he inevitably had a sense of superiority in his heart Yes, Sanya is not wrong to say that he is always superior, it is just an exaggeration of the facts.

    Zhou Yi returned to his bedroom, took out Li Yingru's sachet, and took out the piece of paper inside; I'll wait for you to come back to propose marriage.

    Zhou Yi looked at the handwriting and gently raised the corners of his mouth.

    It is indeed going to propose marriage.

    It may be that Zhou Yi talked with Wang Yan last night for a while, and it helped. The next day, before Zhou Yi could speak, Wang Yan started to talk about it. She lived here for a few months, and the neighbors also got to know some people. After a few rounds of inquiries, I invited the most famous matchmaker on the East Street, and went to Li's mansion to talk about matchmaking.

    Lee Mansion.

    Li Yingru was practicing sword in the garden, and Qing'er trotted into the garden, "Miss, miss..."

    Li Yingru raised his eyebrows, turned around neatly, and pointed the sword directly at Qing'er.

    "Ah..." Qing'er screamed in fright.

    The point of the sword was a finger distance away from Qing'er's nose and stopped suddenly.

    "Miss, you're scaring me again!!" Qing'er's eyes were red.

    "You know that I don't like to be disturbed when I'm practicing martial arts, but you still yell, and if you don't teach you a lesson, you will be in trouble in the future." Li Yingru put the sword away with a swipe.

    Qing'er stomped her feet suddenly: "Miss, if you do this again, I won't tell you good news." "Good news

    , what good news?" Li Yingru said with a slack in her arms.

    Qing'er smiled slyly at this time, "Miss, if you hear the news, you will pass out with joy."

    Li Yingru snorted, "Then tell me, let's see if I will pass out."

    Qing'er then Whispering in Li Yingru's ear, she whispered something.

    "Really!!!" Li Yingru grabbed Qing'er's hand with a smile on her face.

    "Really, she is in the hall now, Madam is receiving her. Miss, now you will get your wish." Qing'er covered her mouth and smiled.

    Li Yingru had a rare shame on her face: "A dead girl, she can chew her tongue." Throwing down this sentence, she quickly ran towards her room.

    "Miss, where are you going?"

    "Change clothes!"

    Qing'er giggled again, and said to himself, "Women are those who please themselves. This is indeed true. I didn't expect that even the young lady is not exempt."

    By the time Li Yingru changed out of her practice clothes and appeared in the lobby dressed as a lady, the matchmaker had already left.

    "Mother, where is the matchmaker?" Li Yingru asked after looking around.

    "Hey, you're in a hurry this time, who said you're not in a hurry to get married?" Mrs. Li joked.

    Li Yingru has dealt with Mrs. Li for so many years, knowing that it is better not to argue at this time, she said frankly: "I didn't want to marry before, it was because there was no one who wanted to marry, isn't there now?" Mrs. Li burst out

    laughing He beckoned and beckoned Li Yingru to come closer: "Look, you are right, Zhou Yi and you are a destined marriage."

    Li Yingru did not refute this time, but nodded solemnly: "Yes, I I think so too."

    The mother and daughter were amused by each other, General Li stepped in, listened to their conversation, and was very troubled by the incongruity of the two mother and daughter.

    "What are you talking about? No woman is so shameless." General Li said with a dark face.

    Mrs. Li didn't take it seriously: "Let's talk about it at home, Ru'er is a sensible person, but she won't do this outside. Why are you acting like a Baogong?"