chapter 41

Chapter 41

    In ancient times, only the men in the family were qualified to go to the ancestor's grave. Mr. Zhou brought the whole family, big and small, to the Zhou family cemetery, while the female family members could only watch from a distance.

    In front of the cemetery, I met Uncle Zhou's family who also came to offer incense to their ancestors.

    Mr. Zhou saw Uncle Zhou and pretended not to see him. The two families passed by face to face, but they were not as good as passers-by. Zhou Yi couldn't comment on the right and wrong between Mr. Zhou and Mr. Zhou, after all he didn't know the real situation, but from his contact with Mr. Zhou's family, he felt that he was much better than Mr. Zhou.

    Zhou Yi was dragged by Zhou Laoer to kowtow to Taizu, Gaozu, grandparents one by one, and after that, the person who went to the room went back.

    Zhou Laoer took Zhou Yi to his grandma's grave by himself. After burning the paper and kowtowing, Zhou Er Er stood here for a long time, and Zhou Yi also stood silently with him.

    On the way back, Zhou Yi asked, "Father, what kind of person is my grandma?"

    "Your grandma..." Zhou Laoer didn't seem to know what to say, and it took a long time before he said, "I only remember your grandma frowning all the year round. It's not a happy life." What he didn't tell Zhou Yi was that he and his mother were not close at all, and his mother was crying all day, as if living in another world. When he was a child, he wanted to get close to his mother, but what he got was disgusted eyes. It's just that he didn't want to tell Zhou Yi these things.

    Zhou Yi nodded after hearing this. He can understand the feelings of his grandma. After all, she is a daughter of a wealthy family. out of the wolf den. But being able to understand her mood does not mean that she can agree with her actions. It is said that being a mother is strong. With a son like Zhou Lao Er, but he only cares about being immersed in his own sadness all day long, what is he responsible for Zhou Lao Er? Blame it!

    Winter goes to spring, and spring starts after the next year, and the academy also starts. And Zhou Yi was officially promoted to the children's class.

    "From today onwards, you are beginning to learn the way of saints, you must persevere every day, and you must not slack off..." The master in front of him spoke eloquently to a room full of ignorant children.

    These chicken soup for the soul, Zhou Yi, had already been tormented by all kinds of poisons in modern times, so he felt a little drowsy when he listened to them.

    Fortunately, after the chapter on persuading learning, the master finally got rid of the dry stuff: "Now I will tell you about the content of the career. You must first study the four books, namely "Great Learning", "The Doctrine of the Mean", "The Analects", "Mencius" Notes , and then study the Five Classics: "Book of Songs", "Book of Changes", "Shangshu", "Book of Rites", "Chunqiu Zuozhuan". After that, you will start to practice Juye, that is, learning to write Shiwen, also known as crafting. This is a long process of learning Juye, unless you give up halfway, it will continue until you are admitted to the imperial examination..." The master glanced at these children, "In order to urge you to study, the academy divides the children's class into four classes, A, B, C, and D. If the learning progress is fast and the foundation is solid, those who excel in the academy's routine exams can be promoted to class A to speed up the progress of their studies. That is to say, a class A The students in Class D are already studying stereotyped essays, while the students in Class D are still studying Four Books. Even though you are all sitting in the same room today, maybe in a few years, some of you will have won the title of scholar, Juren, and the rest of you The next one has not even passed the childbirth test."