chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "Eliminate the clan!!!" Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan changed their faces when they heard the words.

    In fact, women in ancient times were not eligible to be recorded in the genealogy. If they were interested, they would record their beloved daughters in the family tree, but genealogy is not even a thought.

    When a woman gets married and follows her husband, she will be recorded in the genealogy after she arrives at her husband's family, but only her surname will be recorded, which means that a woman does not have an independent status, but is attached to a man.

    Zhou Yi's removal of the family does not mean removing her name from the family tree, because there is no name to write. Another meaning of his ex-clan representative is-broken relationship.

    Not only did their family break up with Sanya, but the entire Zhou family in Xiawan Village did not recognize the existence of Sanya as a clan daughter. Sanya's life in the future has nothing to do with the family.

    "What did you say?" Sanya looked at Zhou Yi in astonishment, as if she didn't hear his words clearly.

    "I said, get rid of the clan!"

    "Ah, I'm going to tear you apart..." Sanya went mad with anger, and when she realized it, she twisted her face and stepped forward to hit Zhou Yisi.

    "Haven't you had enough trouble?" Zhou's second son couldn't tolerate Sanya beating Zhou Yi, and at the critical moment, he rushed forward to block him.

    "Father..., didn't you hear what he said? He said he was going to kill me!!" Sanya pointed at Zhou Yi and said to Zhou Yi angrily.

    "I heard."

    "Then shouldn't I beat him? He is so vicious that he wants to exterminate his own sister. This is forcing me to die..." Sanya shouted angrily.

    A woman without a clan to rely on is like duckweed without roots. No matter how bullying the husband's family is, there is no back family to rely on. If it was an ordinary woman, being expelled from the clan might really be the same as being dead. But Sanya, Zhou Yi still believed in her ability to survive.

    "Liulang, it's up to you, let her be expelled from the clan..." Zhou Laoer looked at Sanya, sighed, and said softly.

    "What! Dad, you are so stupid, how can you excommunicate me? Mother, mother, just say something, I don't want to be expelled, mother..." Zhou's second words made Sanya feel like being struck by lightning, how could that be? How did you come to this step of extermination? She threw herself in front of Wang Yan, pawing desperately: "Mother, please advise father, please advise father, I am your daughter, I was wrong, I don't want to be a stockholder, don't expel me, mother!" ..."

    "Son..." Wang Yan cried bitterly as she hugged Sanya.

    "Father, Sanya knows she's wrong, just scare her. Don't really exterminate the family, otherwise she will really have no way of life in the future." Wang Yan looked at Zhou Lao Er imploringly.

    "Mother, the second sister will live well. Second brother-in-law, you will take good care of my second sister, right?" Zhou Yi turned his head and looked at Mu Zili with a smile.

    Mu Zili was so watched by Zhou Yi that he wanted to turn around and run away, his scalp was numb, and he said with a dry smile, "Of course, I will treat Xian'er well."

    Zhou Yi nodded after hearing this, leaned into Mu Zili's ear, and whispered Said: "If you dare to divorce Second Sister in the future, I will make your life worse than death." After speaking, he patted him on the shoulder.