chapter 135

Chapter 135

    As soon as Emperor Chongzheng's words fell, Zhou Yi fell to his knees with a plop, his eyes were red and his face was full of bewilderment, "Your Majesty, is there something that I have done wrong that made you angry?"

    Emperor Chongzheng didn't seem to have expected Zhou Yi's reaction like this, he was a little dazed, and he came back to help Zhou Yi up: "Zhou Qing, where are you? Angry?"

    Zhou Yi let out a sigh of relief when he heard the words, quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves, and said embarrassedly: "Your Majesty, please forgive me for being rude in front of the imperial court. I was just too excited just now. The emperor's question made me feel ashamed. Panicked, I know the difficulty of the emperor, the emperor, you have made a promise, in front of so many envoys, how can you go back on your word, everything you have done is for the sake of Dayue, I wish I could not share your worries!" Zhou Yi

    whole People, his look, his words, including his red eye circles, all show how sincere he is, and he is really blaming himself for not being able to do more for Emperor Chongzheng.

    Rao Chongzheng Emperor, who was so suspicious, saw Zhou Yi behave like this, and his heart was slightly touched. He patted Zhou Yi on the shoulder: "Zhou Qing, you have suffered." Zhou Yi hurriedly shook his head: "To share the emperor's

    worries How can you suffer for the duty of a minister? What's more, if it weren't for the emperor Long En, others would not be qualified to suffer this!" "

    Hahahaha..." Emperor Chongzheng laughed, and Zhou Yi's words were referring to him In his heart, being able to use a courtier means that he is optimistic about this person, and as a courtier, he should really be grateful to him. So Zhou Yi's words were very credible in Emperor Chongzheng's ears.

    Zhou Yi heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, he had passed this test, if Emperor Chongzheng thought he had a grudge, then all his previous efforts would be useless.

    However, "Your Majesty, the making of firecrackers is really a top-secret matter. I am worried that if it is exposed at the banquet today, those barbarians will make up their minds, so I will not make it anymore. I will share the blueprints with craftsmen and Taoists." Submit them all, and the emperor can choose someone else he trusts to supervise the construction." Zhou Yi said solemnly.

    Emperor Chongzheng waved his hand after hearing this, "No, you are the most trusted by the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty, but Zhou Qing, the place you originally chose to make the firecrackers is indeed not very strict. I will order someone to choose another place, and then send someone to protect it." Don't worry, nothing will happen, I believe in you, you, if you can, please work harder."

    Sending someone to protect also means monitoring, Zhou Yi of course knew that after seeing the power of the firecracker, Emperor Chongzheng would not He will be as laissez-faire as before, and he can rest assured that the supervisor of the fire gun is under his nose! However, to allow Zhou Yi to continue to supervise the construction, Emperor Chongzheng really trusted him a lot.

    Immediately, Zhou Yi was moved to tears again, bent his knees and was about to go down again, but was stopped by Emperor Chongzheng: "Zhou Qing, you and my monarch and ministers get along well, and I have great expectations for you. We, the monarch and ministers, will work together to achieve success." Restoring Dai Viet to its former glory." The words were earnest and full of expectations.

    Zhou Yi nodded heavily as if he had been slapped with chicken blood in an instant: "I will live up to the emperor's expectations!"

    Emperor Chongzheng looked very satisfied with Zhou Yi's appearance.